checkleft
post Sep 27 2012, 01:38 PM
Post #31

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 27 2012, 01:46 PM) *
Bumped...

Just thought I'd add Jessie Vargas to the list. Dude just fights stupid to me and there's nothing about him that stands out...other than his skull always seems to bleed in almost every one of his fights.

Im sure we'll see him fighting Manny in less than a year, believe it or not. I saw his last fight live at the Hard Rock, and I want my $28 back. I'll send my letter to Top Rank, certified, return, receipt...let's see how this goes. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

Top rank stable mate rios should definitely be here too
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 27 2012, 01:43 PM
Post #32

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (JayU @ Jun 7 2012, 03:13 PM) *
I joined the forum just to get in on this. I agree with most if not all of the fighters mentioned. I'm going to throw one out there that I'm sure folk ain't gone like.

Sergio Martinez. Don't get me wrong. I think Serge is a bad dude and all but I'm definitely not sold on him as top 3 p4p. He gets thrust into that conversation based on knocking out PW but is that enough to merit top 3 P4P. Before the PW fights how much was known about him not to mention he lost the first bout.

i think sergio has proven to be legit. his string of wins since cintron is very impressive. his loss to pw is respectable. that fight was pretty damn close and ko'ing paul was no small feat. for him to be where he is when he started boxing at the age of 20 is impressive. i take nothing away from him.

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Sep 28 2012, 08:23 PM
Post #33

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

Tavaris Cloud- everytime I see him, he loses...but he wins :-/

Brandon Rios- OK...so you can punch and your a tough guy who brings it. Wheres the skill though?

Tim Bradley- Props for making Manny look very ordinary, but he also looked like trash. I think Holt beat him IMO. Ill still never forgive him n Alexander for that horrific fight. I respect him because he is relentless, but skill wise, he just isnt that good IMO. He is like a more disciplined Sakio Bika at times. I just cant accept that as a top tier talent.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 01:20 AM