Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Javier Fortuna vs Adrien Broner, The Future Superfight
Hittman25
post Jul 9 2012, 12:18 PM
Post #1

Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,662

The rate that both of them are going, they should build up a fan base and I could see them fighting in 1 or 2 years from now but sooner the better because both guys are in there prime and giving us fans some real great fights. Both are fighting at 130 right now it just makes sense I Think.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Cshel86
post Jul 10 2012, 07:37 PM
Post #2

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

I like Fortuna, his power does him great favors. The only two times that I've seen him fight, he's fought two guys that swing for the fences. He was able to catch those guys in mid swing when they were throwing those elementary recess haymakers.

Let's see how he does with guys who are defensively conscious, and works behind a good jab. Fortuna fights at 126, so hopefully he stays there for a while or until there's no competition, then move up.

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Jul 14 2012, 12:24 PM
Post #3

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,505

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 10 2012, 08:37 PM) *
I like Fortuna, his power does him great favors. The only two times that I've seen him fight, he's fought two guys that swing for the fences. He was able to catch those guys in mid swing when they were throwing those elementary recess haymakers.

Let's see how he does with guys who are defensively conscious, and works behind a good jab. Fortuna fights at 126, so hopefully he stays there for a while or until there's no competition, then move up.

CShel, Javier Fortuna weighed 129lbs against Cruz. He campaigns at 130, super featherweight/junior lightweight. Of course he could drop down to 126, but he's a super featherweight.

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 02:08 AM