IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> poppa/kellerman/jones, last weekends commentary...
Franchize
post Jul 13 2012, 04:32 PM
Post #11

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,419

Lmao @ Roy slipping in fun facts about himself. Like when Floyd fought Gatti. Roy: "I dont see how anyone didnt see this coming. This reminds me of the Roy Jones vs Vinny Pazienza fight" lol Nothing hides narcissism like speaking in 3rd person Roy lol (IMG:style_emoticons/default/friends.gif)

As far as the numbers of commentators, it only pays to have three if they bring different things to the table. With Lampley n Merchant, youre getting the same biased bullshit so to have to hear double time is excrutiating...especially when Merchant speaks slow like hunt n peck on a typewriter. I just wish Atlas could do a megafight. Him, Gus and a guy like Farhood would make a nice, balanced team.

This post has been edited by Franchize: Jul 13 2012, 04:38 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jul 13 2012, 07:05 PM
Post #12

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 13 2012, 02:37 PM) *
I didn't even know that they were being told what to discuss, if thats what you meant. For some reason, I thought that they simply used info from events leading up to the fight, particularly the fighter meetings. Poor Max Kellerman in the Marquez/Pacquiao rubber match...he was simply outgunned at the announcer's table. Lol

go back and watch the post fight interviews with merchant at the mayweather/ortiz bout. u can see/hear merchant switch his questioning mid sentence. it was very pathetic and very planned.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jul 13 2012, 07:06 PM
Post #13

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Franchize @ Jul 13 2012, 05:32 PM) *
Lmao @ Roy slipping in fun facts about himself. Like when Floyd fought Gatti. Roy: "I dont see how anyone didnt see this coming. This reminds me of the Roy Jones vs Vinny Pazienza fight" lol Nothing hides narcissism like speaking in 3rd person Roy lol (IMG:style_emoticons/default/friends.gif)

As far as the numbers of commentators, it only pays to have three if they bring different things to the table. With Lampley n Merchant, youre getting the same biased bullshit so to have to hear double time is excrutiating...especially when Merchant speaks slow like hunt n peck on a typewriter. I just wish Atlas could do a megafight. Him, Gus and a guy like Farhood would make a nice, balanced team.

u just gave me a great idea for a fun weekend! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 08:36 PM