IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> HBO@11PM (ET)/8PM(PT)- Khan vs Garcia (SPOILERS 15 mins later), No New Spoilers, Duplicate Threads or Public Streams
Franchize
post Jul 14 2012, 10:53 PM
Post #41

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 14 2012, 11:45 PM) *
Franchize...I was waiting for you bro! I was waiting to see what you thought about hometown trainers, Gracia's instructions were poo-poo. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Lmao. He was like cmon Dan Cmon.

Im like wtf...are you his girlfriend or his trainer?!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
KOpower
post Jul 14 2012, 10:54 PM
Post #42

Lightweight

Member No.: 4,081

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jul 14 2012, 11:48 PM) *
Stop it bro, Garcia just showed what we all ready knew... Khan isn't an elite fighter and he has the chin of a 5th grader.

Khan wasn't even hit on the chin though. It was one,of those random and fluke things. Khan does have a weak chin though. I still think he beat Peterson, he beat Maidana, and he crushed Judah. I would love to see a rematch with Garcia.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jul 14 2012, 10:54 PM
Post #43

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (KOpower @ Jul 14 2012, 11:46 PM) *
Not really impressed with Garcia. He landed one random and lucky shot. Khan is still a really good fighter.....he has to tighten things up.

Really??? That left hook catches EVERYBODY that stands there and waits for it...Amir's head movement was shit tonight...as usual.

+Quote Post
un01
post Jul 14 2012, 10:57 PM
Post #44

Strawweight

Member No.: 13,229

damn, i was hoping to see a mayweather vs khan 24/7. the trash talking would of been endless... guess we'll never see it.

+Quote Post
Musashi100
post Jul 14 2012, 10:59 PM
Post #45

Strawweight

Member No.: 13,711

amir khan a bum. the way he was fighting i knew it was trouble for him, the man didn't respect garcia power and i knew he would get caught with a hook shot. i don't want to hear shit out this bums mouth again

+Quote Post
BigFightFan
Post #46

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,604

Watching the replay. I can't understand why the ref stoped the action when he gave khan the standing 8 count.

+Quote Post
Franchize
Post #47

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 14 2012, 11:54 PM) *
Really??? That left hook catches EVERYBODY that stands there and waits for it...Amir's head movement was shit tonight...as usual.

So glad he didnt do the typical Mayweather call out. I think that would be the easiest fight of Floyds career lol. Garcua will be fine against fighters but true boxers will expose him.

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Jul 14 2012, 11:00 PM
Post #48

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 11,505

QUOTE (mgrover @ Jul 14 2012, 11:42 PM) *
can he really? I mean what 147 hes going to be hit even harder isnt he. his chin was exposed by Prescott and there was a reason he didnt fight him again.

Yeah, I think that he can. Garcia caught him because Khan threw that right a bit recklessly, it didn't land, Khan's head was still there and he got caught right behind the ear, which as you probably know, kills your equilibrium. Khan looked like he might get a second wind, but didn't tie Garcia up as much as he should've. He was definitely hurt, so maybe he wasn't able to tie him up.
My questions re. the training are, could Khan have lessened the impact of the punch if he moved as soon as his right grazed off Garcia's head? Not aggressively tieing (sp?) Garcia up at the start of the fourth?

Nonetheless, congratulations to Danny Garcia. Emphatic victory.

This post has been edited by Cheesey1: Jul 14 2012, 11:02 PM

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jul 14 2012, 11:03 PM
Post #49

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Franchize @ Jul 14 2012, 11:53 PM) *
Lmao. He was like cmon Dan Cmon.

Im like wtf...are you his girlfriend or his trainer?!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I was thinking the same thing. His instructions were really bad after the 2nd round. "Danny, you gotta be more crispy. You're being too wide Danny. He's picking you apart".

QUOTE (Franchize @ Jul 14 2012, 11:59 PM) *
So glad he didnt do the typical Mayweather call out. I think that would be the easiest fight of Floyds career lol. Garcua will be fine against fighters but true boxers will expose him.

He did...before the fight...bad move...again. It would've been a money fight for Floyd, but thats about it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jul 14 2012, 11:04 PM
Post #50

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (KOpower @ Jul 14 2012, 10:54 PM) *
Khan wasn't even hit on the chin though. It was one,of those random and fluke things. Khan does have a weak chin though. I still think he beat Peterson, he beat Maidana, and he crushed Judah. I would love to see a rematch with Garcia.

That shot landed on the temple, kinda similar to the same shot Haye hit Chisora with that started Chisora's ass whooping. Peterson was tapping his chin and had him hurt a few times, Maidana was tapping his chin and body in the later rounds and I think the refs were helping Amir survive those rounds. Maidana had him out on his feet. He ddi bust Judah up.

The problem with Khan is he thinks he's elite and a HOF type fighter but he's not. He talks some big shit and looks past his opponents a d he barely gets past the ones he does beat, with the exception of Judah. I like Khan Hejaz some natural gifts but he doesn't fight like a pro. He jabs jabs and back pedals and then comes forward and throws his power shots. He needs a new trainer and he needs to focus on his opponents. He's not as good as he thinks he is

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 09:11 PM