IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> HBO@11PM (ET)/8PM(PT)- Khan vs Garcia (SPOILERS 15 mins later), No New Spoilers, Duplicate Threads or Public Streams
Franchize
post Jul 14 2012, 11:04 PM
Post #51

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Jul 14 2012, 11:59 PM) *
Watching the replay. I can't understand why the ref stoped the action when he gave khan the standing 8 count.

I dont know man. On that referee cam, Khan closed his eyes really quick and lean forward.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Jul 14 2012, 11:08 PM
Post #52

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 15 2012, 12:03 AM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I was thinking the same thing. His instructions were really bad after the 2nd round. "Danny, you gotta be more crispy. You're being too wide Danny. He's picking you apart".

He did...before the fight...bad move...again. It would've been a money fight for Floyd, but thats about it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

Garcia called out Floyd? I missed the beginning.

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Jul 14 2012, 11:10 PM
Post #53

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

Khan became the NEW Zab Judah... Gateway guy with an exciting style. he'll be competitive in losing by KO.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jul 14 2012, 11:12 PM
Post #54

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Franchize @ Jul 15 2012, 12:08 AM) *
Garcia called out Floyd? I missed the beginning.

Yeah it was at the beginning of the show and in an interview yesterday.

The beginning of the 4th round...it looked like Khan was shapeshifting into an antellope. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Jul 14 2012, 11:21 PM
Post #55

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 15 2012, 12:12 AM) *
Yeah it was at the beginning of the show and in an interview yesterday.

The beginning of the 4th round...it looked like Khan was shapeshifting into an antellope. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Lmaoooooooo When they showed that ref cam, which is an awesome idea btw, I was like did this motherfucker just dose off right quick? Reminded me of taking the train home from HS n falling asleep standing up.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jul 14 2012, 11:28 PM
Post #56

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Franchize @ Jul 15 2012, 12:21 AM) *
Lmaoooooooo When they showed that ref cam, which is an awesome idea btw, I was like did this motherfucker just dose off right quick? Reminded me of taking the train home from HS n falling asleep standing up.

LMAO!!! Damn that made my night!

Question to everybody here...why is that when Khan loses, it's NEVER his fault? He always finds a way to cover the shit up. He got stopped tonight, but he goes to say that his legs were "fine", but he was on all 4's pouncing. C'mon Khan, admit that you lost fair and square.

+Quote Post
flazi
post Jul 14 2012, 11:32 PM
Post #57

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 1,846

ok i am convinced, cshel is clairvoyant lol. khan fights too fast. he needs to know he won't blow out everyone, he needs to set his shit up. a new trainer is in order.

+Quote Post
KOpower
post Jul 14 2012, 11:32 PM
Post #58

Lightweight

Member No.: 4,081

QUOTE (KOpower @ Jul 14 2012, 11:54 PM) *
Khan wasn't even hit on the chin though. It was one,of those random and fluke things. Khan does have a weak chin though. I still think he beat Peterson, he beat Maidana, and he crushed Judah. I would love to see a rematch with Garcia.

I would buy this if Garcia actually hit him on the chin. He didn't. He hit some fluke spot under Amir's ear that just threw his entire body off-balance and Khan never recovered. Amir does need head movement, but I am not going to give Garcia tons of credit. He landed that 1 punch that any fighter can land...and even that 1 landed punch came in a spot that he certainly wasn't aiming for.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jul 14 2012, 11:39 PM
Post #59

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (flazi @ Jul 15 2012, 12:32 AM) *
ok i am convinced, cshel is clairvoyant lol. khan fights too fast. he needs to know he won't blow out everyone, he needs to set his shit up. a new trainer is in order.

Thanks bro! Lol. I just knew that any type of fight in close quarters wasn't going to favor Khan, especially that left hook which rocked the shit out of Morales and Holt. Had Khan kept the distance, he would've been okay, but as I mentioned in the first post...he may feel that he needs to prove something since his recent loss.

You're right, he needs to know that he cant blow through everyone. He does need a new trainer, and daprofessor said it best...I gotta find his post about the whole Wild Card gym pressure.

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Jul 14 2012, 11:43 PM
Post #60

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

Josesito Lopez also loses tonite. He should have stayed at 140 and be fighting the winner. i think Lopez beats Garcia in a competitive exciting matchup. No way Lopez should go through with the Canelo fight after seeing garcia smash Khan.

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 10:56 PM