Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sigh...Not This Guy Again..., None other than The Ghost
Cshel86
post Jul 16 2012, 07:27 PM
Post #1

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

If you dont think that mentioning Mayweather's name as your next opponent, is the hugest jinx out in the boxing world...then check out this raging, gun-jumping, nutjob who cant keep Floyd's name out of his mouth. Guess who? Yep you got it...Mr. Guerrero himself. ONCE AGAIN!

http://www.boxingscene.com/guerrero-plans-...din-bout--55073

He says that he's Floyd's "mandatory" for the WBC WW title, and he hopes that Floyd will "be a man and honor his commitment". Dude seriously?! Once I found out that his upcoming bullshit fight is for the "interim" WBC WW title, I just laughed it off. Does the WBC even do interim titles?

If he believes a belt will get Floyd's attention, then good luck to him. Nothing wrong with calling out the best, but at his frequency, it's nothing less than stalking. We saw Khan get put on the backburner for the 2nd time after calling out Floyd before his upcoming fight, and we know how that ended. He's basically saying that he's going to beat Aydin and be the "interim" champ...

With that said, fuck it...Aydin by TKO.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
haqtiq
post Jul 16 2012, 08:24 PM
Post #2

Amateur

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,586

You know Shel, I like Robert Guerrero, but at the same time.. just go out and fight. Correct me if I am wrong, but Ricky Hatton is the ONLY fighter who called out Mayweather and got him for his next fight. So to your point, you are right, calling out Money is pretty much assuring you'll never face him, even if you are the mandatory. On those Mandatory fights... who was the last Mandatory that Mayweather actually fought.. I've watched all his fights, and I know he faced a couple of guys that were, but name me the last one.. cause it's been awhile.

Anywho, I wish The Ghost the best, and my only advice would be to stop talking.. go out and prove that you are worthy of the paycheck that comes along with fighting Mayweather. A belt wouldn't hurt cause May usually won't fight unless it's a championship fight.

+Quote Post
BigDDatHomey
post Jul 16 2012, 10:52 PM
Post #3

Junior Flyweight

Member No.: 12,802

Ay...Floyd could fight him in 3 weeks. After he gets released, he could hit up BK, Miss Jackson, wake up in the morning, jump in the whip, and whoop his ass.

I don't think Rob can beat Floyd senior. Might be a good tune up though on the serious tip. It would be easy work though and a KO.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jul 16 2012, 10:56 PM
Post #4

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

The list of guys that want to fight Floyd is pretty lengthy and Robert is waaaay in the back. Hell, Floyd promised me a fight, so Im holding him to it. Robert's gotta wait...tough shit.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jul 17 2012, 12:55 AM
Post #5

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

why u hating on my boy!? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jul 17 2012, 09:30 AM
Post #6

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jul 17 2012, 01:55 AM) *
why u hating on my boy!? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Im soooo tired of this dude crying about a big fight. He's been so inactive over the past year, and before that, he was having personal problems with his wife's health (understood), and he was in and out of the sport then.

After looking at how Pacquiao/Bradley tanked, no way in hell a PPV star is gonna give this dude a shot. He's a pretty good fighter, but trying to pass Go and collect $200 in boxing is nearly impossible.

He needs to get past Aydin, then take on all comers at this point. That punk ass interim belt that he's already claimed (bad mistake) will do nothing for him. Floyd is not chasing belts anymore...Robert is about 5 years too late for that. The WBC (or whatever sanctioning body) needs Floyd more than Floyd needs them.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jul 17 2012, 03:15 PM
Post #7

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 17 2012, 09:30 AM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Im soooo tired of this dude crying about a big fight. He's been so inactive over the past year, and before that, he was having personal problems with his wife's health (understood), and he was in and out of the sport then.

After looking at how Pacquiao/Bradley tanked, no way in hell a PPV star is gonna give this dude a shot. He's a pretty good fighter, but trying to pass Go and collect $200 in boxing is nearly impossible.

He needs to get past Aydin, then take on all comers at this point. That punk ass interim belt that he's already claimed (bad mistake) will do nothing for him. Floyd is not chasing belts anymore...Robert is about 5 years too late for that. The WBC (or whatever sanctioning body) needs Floyd more than Floyd needs them.

i wouldn't mine seeing him go out in style taking on all comers. he does have a style that will make for some exciting fights. he also has a chance to beat plenty of the guys out there. let's see what happens.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Jul 17 2012, 04:15 PM
Post #8

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jul 17 2012, 03:15 PM) *
i wouldn't mine seeing him go out in style taking on all comers. he does have a style that will make for some exciting fights. he also has a chance to beat plenty of the guys out there. let's see what happens.

The only problem is he wont fight any of those plenty and pulls out of the only meaningful fight in his career because of another one of those infamous phantom injuries that are starting to become so common in the boxing world.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jul 17 2012, 04:51 PM
Post #9

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Jul 17 2012, 04:15 PM) *
The only problem is he wont fight any of those plenty and pulls out of the only meaningful fight in his career because of another one of those infamous phantom injuries that are starting to become so common in the boxing world.

shoulder injuries are very common and are tough to deal with. very few come back successfully from them. i was forced to stop boxing because of a bad shoulder.

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Jul 17 2012, 05:00 PM
Post #10

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

Shel, you know where I stand on this. Fuck Robert Guerrero with a spiked bat! He is a celebrity in his own mind. Floyd dont even care about belts so wtf would he care about mandatories. Dude, you didnt even man up to take on Paulie...and he has the bigger name! On the list of possible Mayweather opponents, Robert Guerrero is about 999th, about one spot below Larry Merchants 50 years younger self. I hope Aydin knocks him out lol. He is literally my least favorite boxer. When is that fight anyway? See? He is a nobody! Lol Go get herpes on your eyeball.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 03:28 AM