IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Post Any Association of Boxing Commission (Current Meeting) Updates Here, Updates Will Be Posted Within As Known
Jack 1000
post Jul 23 2012, 02:50 PM
Post #1

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

Sup?

The Association of Boxing Commissions has been meeting this week for its annual meeting in Florida. Every year they have list composites of what they have done each day, but I have not been able to find anything, at least nothing that I can confirm as official. Perhaps they will release summations next week. At any rate, this thread is where you can post anything relating to this years' ABC meeting. Site the source with your summary to make sure you give credit to where the information originated.

Jack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Jack 1000
post Aug 1 2012, 05:52 PM
Post #2

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

According to Fightnews, The Association of Boxing Commission has adapted a prohibited drug list procedure policy through the standards of the World Anti-Doping Act. (WADA) I contacted the ABC on this issue about six months ago to set forth some standards criterion. It seems they took several of my ideas into consideration. When you think about it really, the rules make a lot of sense. This will allow for more standardized data-entry and record keeping for the training fighters. Consequences, with the use of illegal PED's must be maintained throughout the boxing world. Let's hope boxing commissions and sanctioning bodies can do their best to work with these rules for the betterment of boxing. Here is the list:

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/abc-adopts...rug-list-126581

Jack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 01:56 PM