IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mayweather vs Broner, What does everyone think?
boxingloner
post Jul 24 2012, 11:59 AM
Post #1

Junior Flyweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 13,707

What do yall think about the Matchup between Floyd and Broner, say in late 2013 at 147 or 145? Do you think Broner has a chance? I think that would be a matchup for Floyd where the fans that normally hate and root against him would be pulling for him real hard. Personally i think it would help expand his fanbase that much more and look favorable at him, especially now as i can see people being really really turned off by the Broner and his douchey persona, which IMO is way worse than Floyd. I would love to see Floyd put a beat down on him. I think this fight could make people who hate on him turn to him in a real way.

BTW whats up with Ben riding on Broner so much? The whole front page is Broner. You'd think Broner was in a very high profile PPV with all the coverage Ben is giving him. I mean he only fought a C class fighter in Escobedo. I mean if he was fighting some elite fighter then id understand but damn its to much. Is Broner keeping Ben warm and fresh while Floyd is locked up? Man Ben you are going to make FLoyd mad at you?

Anyways what do yall think of FLoyd vs Broner in late 2013?

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BigDDatHomey
post Jul 24 2012, 12:37 PM
Post #2

Junior Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,802

QUOTE (boxingloner @ Jul 24 2012, 12:59 PM) *
What do yall think about the Matchup between Floyd and Broner, say in late 2013 at 147 or 145? Do you think Broner has a chance? I think that would be a matchup for Floyd where the fans that normally hate and root against him would be pulling for him real hard. Personally i think it would help expand his fanbase that much more and look favorable at him, especially now as i can see people being really really turned off by the Broner and his douchey persona, which IMO is way worse than Floyd. I would love to see Floyd put a beat down on him. I think this fight could make people who hate on him turn to him in a real way.

BTW whats up with Ben riding on Broner so much? The whole front page is Broner. You'd think Broner was in a very high profile PPV with all the coverage Ben is giving him. I mean he only fought a C class fighter in Escobedo. I mean if he was fighting some elite fighter then id understand but damn its to much. Is Broner keeping Ben warm and fresh while Floyd is locked up? Man Ben you are going to make FLoyd mad at you?

Anyways what do yall think of FLoyd vs Broner in late 2013?

I don't know about this one. Broner is in the stage of his career where he's getting stronger, bigger, faster. Floyd would whoop him if they fought now, but in late 2013, could be a dangerous fight. As each day goes by, Floyd gets further away from his prime, while Broner is still growing into his.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jul 24 2012, 12:42 PM
Post #3

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (boxingloner @ Jul 24 2012, 12:59 PM) *

The sky grows darker as a huge black cloud of banishment approaches your vicinity...

Be safe, my friend...be safe...

+Quote Post
BigFightFan
post Jul 24 2012, 12:48 PM
Post #4

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,604

I'm more interested in seeing Floyd vs Canelo or finally the fight with Manny. More so the fight with Canelo because I really believe he might be the one to knock Mayweather off.

As far as Broner goes we need him to develop and beat the best at 135-140 before he moves up to 147. These 2 will never fight each other and if Broner makes it into the top spot Floyd will be long gone.

+Quote Post
BigFightFan
post Jul 24 2012, 12:58 PM
Post #5

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,604

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 24 2012, 01:42 PM) *
The sky grows darker as a huge black cloud of banishment approaches your vicinity...

Boxingloner definitely seems to have a hard on for Broner, Mayweather, Ben, and maybe everyone on Fighthype lol! Hype gets a bad wrap due to the FMJ affiliation from some eventhough they cover everyone in the sport. Let's see where this goes...

+Quote Post
boxingloner
post Jul 24 2012, 01:03 PM
Post #6

Junior Flyweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 24 2012, 10:42 AM) *

Lol, why do you say that? I'm only giving my opinion and stating a fact. Which is that the front page is everything Broner. I know he had a fight but damn it wasn't against some elite fighter. I mean higher profile guys in boxing wouldnt get that much coverage here. I mean is it protocol to bow down to everything Ben does here. So its wrong to point out the stuff on Broner that Ben is posting on the front page is going overboard?

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jul 24 2012, 01:07 PM
Post #7

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (boxingloner @ Jul 24 2012, 02:03 PM) *
Lol, why do you say that? I'm only giving my opinion and stating a fact. Which is that the front page is everything Broner. I know he had a fight but damn it wasn't against some elite fighter. I mean higher profile guys in boxing wouldnt get that much coverage here. I mean is it protocol to bow down to everything Ben does here. So its wrong to point out the stuff on Broner that Ben is posting on the front page is going overboard?

I meant what I said...

+Quote Post
boxingloner
post Jul 24 2012, 01:21 PM
Post #8

Junior Flyweight

QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Jul 24 2012, 10:58 AM) *
Boxingloner definitely seems to have a hard on for Broner, Mayweather, Ben, and maybe everyone on Fighthype lol! Hype gets a bad wrap due to the FMJ affiliation from some eventhough they cover everyone in the sport. Let's see where this goes...

Lol, that first sentence is funny. You guys are a little to sensitive and when not everyone will think like everyone here at fighthype, like everyone being down with all things Floyd or down with Ben. Anyways fighthype is a cool little website. Not the best in boxing when it concerns EVERYTHING but it's cool and the boards are fun because 95% of the posters are all things Floyds and now Broner? Im just trying to mix things up.

Anyways the last statement where you said Ben gets a bad rap for being affiliated with Floyd well thats up to you to decided. But as far as fighthype covering everything is not true. I mean there coverage is good but if you are strictly coming here for boxing coverage then you are missing A LOT. Personally the best sites for ALL things boxing in everyday are fightnews and eastsideboxing. Those sites cover a lot more. I think fighthype is a little to selective about what/who they cover. Fighthype is very good and i utilize it along with many other sites to stay tuned to all things boxing.

+Quote Post
boxingloner
post Jul 24 2012, 01:22 PM
Post #9

Junior Flyweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 24 2012, 11:07 AM) *
I meant what I said...

And what is that? So im going to get banned now? Lol

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Jul 24 2012, 01:25 PM
Post #10

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

Isn't there like a bad ass triple header coming up? And this is the kind of thread that's opening up? Broner vs Floyd ain't happening.

+Quote Post

10 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 12:37 PM