IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mayweather vs Broner, What does everyone think?
Cshel86
post Jul 24 2012, 01:29 PM
Post #11

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (boxingloner @ Jul 24 2012, 02:21 PM) *
Lol, that first sentence is funny. You guys are a little to sensitive and when not everyone will think like everyone here at fighthype, like everyone being down with all things Floyd or down with Ben. Anyways fighthype is a cool little website. Not the best in boxing when it concerns EVERYTHING but it's cool and the boards are fun because 95% of the posters are all things Floyds and now Broner? Im just trying to mix things up.

Anyways the last statement where you said Ben gets a bad rap for being affiliated with Floyd well thats up to you to decided. But as far as fighthype covering everything is not true. I mean there coverage is good but if you are strictly coming here for boxing coverage then you are missing A LOT. Personally the best sites for ALL things boxing in everyday are fightnews and eastsideboxing. Those sites cover a lot more. I think fighthype is a little to selective about what/who they cover. Fighthype is very good and i utilize it along with many other sites to stay tuned to all things boxing.

Awww, just shut tha fuck up, why don't you. The target audience that you thought you nailed, is absolutely incorrect. The idiots you searched for, are possibly in another forum. Your reception-to-talking out of your ass-ratio is waaaay off.

Im just tired of reading your dim-witted posts where you start out okay, say some sideways pussy shit, then try to clean it up at the end. Again, shut tha fuck up...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Jul 24 2012, 01:29 PM
Post #12

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (boxingloner @ Jul 24 2012, 02:21 PM) *
Lol, that first sentence is funny. You guys are a little to sensitive and when not everyone will think like everyone here at fighthype, like everyone being down with all things Floyd or down with Ben. Anyways fighthype is a cool little website. Not the best in boxing when it concerns EVERYTHING but it's cool and the boards are fun because 95% of the posters are all things Floyds and now Broner? Im just trying to mix things up.

Anyways the last statement where you said Ben gets a bad rap for being affiliated with Floyd well thats up to you to decided. But as far as fighthype covering everything is not true. I mean there coverage is good but if you are strictly coming here for boxing coverage then you are missing A LOT. Personally the best sites for ALL things boxing in everyday are fightnews and eastsideboxing. Those sites cover a lot more. I think fighthype is a little to selective about what/who they cover. Fighthype is very good and i utilize it along with many other sites to stay tuned to all things boxing.

Delusional much? Almost all of your posts have been about Floyd and broner now Ben. Get off your imaginary high horse bro

+Quote Post
BigFightFan
post Jul 24 2012, 01:39 PM
Post #13

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,604

QUOTE (checkleft @ Jul 24 2012, 02:29 PM) *
Delusional much? Almost all of your posts have been about Floyd and broner now Ben. Get off your imaginary high horse bro

That's exactly what I was going to post Check.

+Quote Post
boxingloner
post Jul 24 2012, 01:52 PM
Post #14

Junior Flyweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 13,707

Lol, i guess I stirred the pot the wrong way. I'm just stating my opinion on what i think. Yall are like the taliban up in here. Have some fun. Damn I got the fighthype mafia after me now. Lol

Anyway, I am serious when i wanted everyone's opinion on a fight between Floyd and Broner.

+Quote Post
mrwigi
post Jul 24 2012, 01:53 PM
Post #15

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 7,421

QUOTE (checkleft @ Jul 24 2012, 02:25 PM) *
Isn't there like a bad ass triple header coming up? And this is the kind of thread that's opening up? Broner vs Floyd ain't happening.

+1

+Quote Post
BoxingStill#1
post Jul 24 2012, 02:33 PM
Post #16

Lightweight

Member No.: 6,594

Oooooo buddy, thinga are heatn up fast....

Broaner gets schooled by the Master of that technique...then walked down..

too small..

+Quote Post
boxingloner
post Jul 24 2012, 02:38 PM
Post #17

Junior Flyweight

QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Jul 24 2012, 12:33 PM) *
Oooooo buddy, thinga are heatn up fast....

Broaner gets schooled by the Master of that technique...then walked down..

too small..

Yea, for sure now Floyd would spank that ass and KO him and not becuase he is too small as i think they are similar in size but because of the experience and mastery of his game.

+Quote Post
Marcus
post Jul 24 2012, 02:38 PM
Post #18

Bantamweight

Member No.: 12,254

QUOTE (boxingloner @ Jul 24 2012, 02:52 PM) *
Lol, i guess I stirred the pot the wrong way. I'm just stating my opinion on what i think. Yall are like the taliban up in here. Have some fun. Damn I got the fighthype mafia after me now. Lol

Anyway, I am serious when i wanted everyone's opinion on a fight between Floyd and Broner.

Well a fight between Floyd and Broner at 147 is impossible to conjure because we've never seen Broner at 147 however at 130... Broner doesn't stand a chance. I think often times because we must face the reality that Floyd isn't getting younger and may have 2-3 fights left in him we are so quick to look for the next big thing in boxing. Remember Floyds accomplishments at 130 ALONE. Not even the other weight classes. Adrien Broner is 23-0. He's been a pro since 2008. He won the VACANT WBO Superfeather Weight Championship from a bum in Vicente Martin Rodriguez. He's only had one title defense against a bum in Eloy Perez who tested positive for cocaine after the fight. Then he fights a smaller C-Class fighter in Escobedo. Now Adrien Broner wants to move up in weight and he hasn't even really defended his title or dominated the super feather weight class. We talk like he's the best ever or like he beat Gamboa by a round 5 KO or something. It only took Money a year and change to become a world champion when he turned pro. Mayweather beat Genaro Chicanito Hernandez for the WBC LINEAL Superfeather Weight title. He then defended it against the likes of Angel Manfreddy, Emanuel Agustus, Diego Corrales (Who was the IBF Superfeather Weight Champion and 30-0), and Jesus Chavez. Mayweather defended his LINEAL WBC Superfeather Weight belt EIGHT times before leaving the weight class for good. HE DOMINATED SUPERFEATHERWEIGHT. One thing we must also consider, Mayweather was natural at every weight class he's fought at except 154. So on Mayweather's behalf the weight was always fair although it may not have been so for his often bigger opponents. Whereas Broner seems to be 2 weight classes above 130. Mayweather wasn't even cocky or trash talking around this time. He was very humble and stayed quiet until he felt he earned the right to around the time he reached 140. Mayweather didn't begin trash talking until he really proved himself at 130 after beating DeMarcus Corley TWO weight classes later. Watch his old post fight interviews. But thats another story, another discussion. And Superfeather Weight is only one weight class of 5 that Mayweather has dominated. Don't compare this guy to Mayweather in terms of success and competition because they haven't fought the same level of opposition. He may become great one day. But he will never be Mayweather. Talented? Yes. But don't call him elite until he beats notable guys like Gamboa, Uchiyama, Garry Russell Jr., Salido and Billy Dib. If you put Mayweather in his super featherweight days against Broner at super featherweight in this era, although Briner would be bigger, i think Mayweather would out class him. It would be a complete chess match. I give broker 3 rounds Max. Broner is very talented and has a lot of potential but he still has much to prove. It also makes sense for HBO o invest so much in him because Mayweather (the cash cow) will go out of commission soon. You can't blame them. One thing we also must admit, Broner certainly is smart in terms of marketing himself. He certainly does take after may weather in terms of that.

+Quote Post
boxingloner
post Jul 24 2012, 02:43 PM
Post #19

Junior Flyweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Jul 24 2012, 11:29 AM) *

Dude i post whats popular here on this sites. And because of that ill talk Floyd because this is fanbase central for all things Floyd and now the same goes for Broner. What? do you want me to talk about Klitschko, Hopkins, Cotto, Pacquiao, Mares, Ward or Guerrero? Majority on here dont want to here that stuff. So Im giving what the site wants. I go to other boards to talk about the other stuff.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Jul 24 2012, 02:44 PM
Post #20

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

kinda hard to write about a guy when hes in jail...

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 09:40 PM