Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Peterson vs. Judah-Preview Thoughts, Heard HBO Will NOT Show This
neophyte7
post Aug 22 2012, 02:32 PM
Post #11

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

Judah did not have a very easy time with Paris.. He got the stoppage, yet much of that had to do with the inexperience of Paris having not faced anyone as fast as Zab-- Paris also has a shitty corner... I was in Brooklyn ringside.. There were moments when Paris was touching Zab to the body and head and Zab looked very scared.. at one point he responded to a Paris body and head attack with an elbow to throat.. his usual mental midget shenanigans Peterson has good body and head attacks-- I don't see the steady Peterson having trouble with this washed up, too many chances given fuck.. I hope Peterson ends his career...

This post has been edited by neophyte7: Aug 22 2012, 02:33 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 22 2012, 03:03 PM
Post #12

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Aug 22 2012, 03:32 PM) *
Judah did not have a very easy time with Paris.. He got the stoppage, yet much of that had to do with the inexperience of Paris having not faced anyone as fast as Zab-- Paris also has a shitty corner... I was in Brooklyn ringside.. There were moments when Paris was touching Zab to the body and head and Zab looked very scared.. at one point he responded to a Paris body and head attack with an elbow to throat.. his usual mental midget shenanigans Peterson has good body and head attacks-- I don't see the steady Peterson having trouble with this washed up, too many chances given fuck.. I hope Peterson ends his career...

tell us how u really feel neophyte. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 22 2012, 04:23 PM
Post #13

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Aug 22 2012, 02:32 PM) *

It looked like an easy night to me. But I'll take your word for it lol

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post Aug 23 2012, 11:18 AM
Post #14

Welterweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 22 2012, 05:23 PM) *
It looked like an easy night to me. But I'll take your word for it lol

Ok Chi...I give you credit as you predicted a Judah win and yes it was his fight I just saw much of the old Judah and he was in with an inexperienced fighter---like I said I was ringside...good stoppage... Peterson is not Paris...Peterson has the resolve and chin and at this stage is better than Judah... much better. Peterson is a hellacious body puncher.. something Zab does not like... This could be Judah's last bout if loses the way I think he will I don't seen him getting another shot

+Quote Post
boxingloner
post Aug 23 2012, 11:43 AM
Post #15

Junior Flyweight

Member No.: 13,707

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 21 2012, 06:41 PM) *
Call me crazy, but I believe Judah sparks Peterson with something nice and sneaky. Peterson has crazy resolve, but Judah's fast enough to put him down and actually finish him off unlike Ortiz and Bradley failed to do.

Yea you are crazy, but you said it first. No way in hell does Judah finish off Peterson these days.

This post has been edited by boxingloner: Aug 23 2012, 11:47 AM

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 23 2012, 08:08 PM
Post #16

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Aug 23 2012, 11:18 AM) *
Ok Chi...I give you credit as you predicted a Judah win and yes it was his fight I just saw much of the old Judah and he was in with an inexperienced fighter---like I said I was ringside...good stoppage... Peterson is not Paris...Peterson has the resolve and chin and at this stage is better than Judah... much better. Peterson is a hellacious body puncher.. something Zab does not like... This could be Judah's last bout if loses the way I think he will I don't seen him getting another shot

Your boy Paris was doing some foul sh*t too, I just find it very funny how people say Paris was going to do this and that then when he gets his ass handed too him, he wasn't ready, he was blah blah and blah.

I'm glad you were ringside but a elbow to the neck? WTF is that supposed to mean? You seem like a level headed man, 1 move that YOU didn't like and he was the old Judah? I agree it could be his last fight for a title but who knows...he all ways finds his way back some kind of way. I like both Peterson and Judah and I think it's going to be an exciting fight. Be it for 12 rounds or however long it lasts.

And I keep pointing out your post because you dislike him so much and he hasn't done sh*t to you..or has he lol. I don't think it mattered who he'd fight you want to see him lose any way, but I find you entertaining nonetheless lmao

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Aug 23 2012, 08:35 PM
Post #17

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (boxingloner @ Aug 23 2012, 12:43 PM) *
Yea you are crazy, but you said it first. No way in hell does Judah finish off Peterson these days.

Lol, I've said some crazy stuff around here, some of it materialized, and the rest...well the rest remained exactly as it was...crazy.

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post Aug 23 2012, 10:52 PM
Post #18

Welterweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 23 2012, 09:08 PM) *
Your boy Paris was doing some foul sh*t too, I just find it very funny how people say Paris was going to do this and that then when he gets his ass handed too him, he wasn't ready, he was blah blah and blah.

I'm glad you were ringside but a elbow to the neck? WTF is that supposed to mean? You seem like a level headed man, 1 move that YOU didn't like and he was the old Judah? I agree it could be his last fight for a title but who knows...he all ways finds his way back some kind of way. I like both Peterson and Judah and I think it's going to be an exciting fight. Be it for 12 rounds or however long it lasts.

And I keep pointing out your post because you dislike him so much and he hasn't done sh*t to you..or has he lol. I don't think it mattered who he'd fight you want to see him lose any way, but I find you entertaining nonetheless lmao

After seeing Paris live I concluded that he was not ready.. the elbow to the neck mention was to point out that like always Judah is still mentally fragile.. resorting an elbow against a guy he supposedly had an easy time with. I don't like him... for his past antics in the ring. I don't think he has what it takes to beat Peterson... we will see. I want Judah's head beat in good so he can leave the sport.. I hated him ever since he blamed don king for his loss to baldomir... and lost all respect for him after the khan fight where he quit-- there is a great deal of quit in judah and it is liable to come out every time he fights i will however tune in to his fights in hopes of seeing him stretched.. he still to his credit remains relevant and I guess it is because he is "perceived" as an exciting fighter with power... so he gets credit for remaining relevant despite his quitters mentality, and degenerated skills. Yeah... i want him retired in the ring.

This post has been edited by neophyte7: Aug 23 2012, 10:56 PM

+Quote Post
BoxingEinstein
post Aug 24 2012, 01:30 PM
Post #19

Featherweight

Member No.: 13,243

Peterson by TKO

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 24 2012, 05:15 PM
Post #20

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Aug 23 2012, 10:52 PM) *
After seeing Paris live I concluded that he was not ready.. the elbow to the neck mention was to point out that like always Judah is still mentally fragile.. resorting an elbow against a guy he supposedly had an easy time with. I don't like him... for his past antics in the ring. I don't think he has what it takes to beat Peterson... we will see. I want Judah's head beat in good so he can leave the sport.. I hated him ever since he blamed don king for his loss to baldomir... and lost all respect for him after the khan fight where he quit-- there is a great deal of quit in judah and it is liable to come out every time he fights i will however tune in to his fights in hopes of seeing him stretched.. he still to his credit remains relevant and I guess it is because he is "perceived" as an exciting fighter with power... so he gets credit for remaining relevant despite his quitters mentality, and degenerated skills. Yeah... i want him retired in the ring.

I like your hatred lmao

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st April 2014 - 04:07 AM