Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What card will you watch?, September 15th, a night of boxing to remember
What card will you watch?
What card will you watch?
Julio Cesar Chavez Jr vs Sergio Martinez [ 7 ] ** [53.85%]
Canelo Alvarez vs Josesito Lopez [ 2 ] ** [15.38%]
A mix and match between the two cards (State what fights you will watch in a reply) [ 4 ] ** [30.77%]
Total Votes: 13
Guests cannot vote 
Franchize
post Aug 24 2012, 08:33 AM
Post #21

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,419

Funny story. On my wedding night we got this fancy hotel. There was this big, beautiful spa shower in our suite. She goes in the shower and I tell her I'm about to follow. I remember the fight is on. Let's just say, she waited for about 10 minutes before I brought the towels lmaoooooo. I'd never been so eager for a undercard to end in my life. I was like fuuuuuuuuuck. KO him already.

I'm trying to figure out how to watch this one. May have to lay it down in the bedroom early in the evening. Make her curl up in the fetal position and fall asleep lol.

This post has been edited by Franchize: Aug 24 2012, 08:34 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Aug 27 2012, 07:40 PM
Post #22

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Franchize @ Aug 24 2012, 09:33 AM) *
Funny story. On my wedding night we got this fancy hotel. There was this big, beautiful spa shower in our suite. She goes in the shower and I tell her I'm about to follow. I remember the fight is on. Let's just say, she waited for about 10 minutes before I brought the towels lmaoooooo. I'd never been so eager for a undercard to end in my life. I was like fuuuuuuuuuck. KO him already.

I'm trying to figure out how to watch this one. May have to lay it down in the bedroom early in the evening. Make her curl up in the fetal position and fall asleep lol.

Lmao! Why am I just seeing this this?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2014 - 08:28 AM