IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> HBO@9:45(ET)/6:45(PT) Molina/Demarco & Ward/Dawson, SPOILERS-No New Threads, Public Streams, or Talk of Other Cards
Musashi100
post Sep 8 2012, 10:40 PM
Post #51

Strawweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,711

this fight pretty much sums up chad dawson as a fighter. the guy is mentally weak an doesn't have a championship mentality. this was mental loss for dawson, lol you let ward stop you, ward couldn't even stop miranda. this was amazing performance by ward, this pretty much cement his spot as the #2 p4p fighter.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 8 2012, 10:44 PM
Post #52

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Sep 8 2012, 11:39 PM) *
Ikr.... i was like damn.. dont stand at a bus stop with Jim lampley

Tell me about it. Dude is a tool.

Oh yeah...

Justin Bieber's ring walk with Floyd > Nick Cannon's introduction

QUOTE (iKeNjiro @ Sep 8 2012, 11:32 PM) *
can anyone hook me up with a link?

You can probably catch it on youtube in a few hours...being as how dominant the fight was. Im sure somebody's uploading it as we speak.

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Sep 8 2012, 10:49 PM
Post #53

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,329

QUOTE (Musashi100 @ Sep 8 2012, 11:40 PM) *
This was amazing performance by ward, this pretty much cement his spot as the #2 p4p fighter.

Agreed

+Quote Post
iKeNjiro
post Sep 8 2012, 10:50 PM
Post #54

Bantamweight

Member No.: 12,431

I found it, had to hide my IP
Here in Japan a new law on torrenting movies was passed making it hard as hell on an Japanese OS to find the fights
but I hid my IP and found a HD stream, Thanks for replying though

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 8 2012, 10:58 PM
Post #55

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (iKeNjiro @ Sep 8 2012, 11:50 PM) *
I found it, had to hide my IP
Here in Japan a new law on torrenting movies was passed making it hard as hell on an Japanese OS to find the fights
but I hid my IP and found a HD stream, Thanks for replying though

Damn that sucks. They say its illegal over here, but gas is high is shit, so maybe they're giving us a break to get away with something. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Sep 8 2012, 11:05 PM
Post #56

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

Dawson may need to hang 'em up. His speech is starting to slur just a little. He almost sounds like a guy who had a stroke at some time. You have to ask the question, how did he beat Tomas Adamek? If I was Adamek, I may consider coming back down for a 2nd go at Dawson. Dawson is hard to watch. Too many lulls in activity while looking for the perfect shot. I say this after all of his freaking fights. You'd think i would have learned.

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Sep 8 2012, 11:13 PM
Post #57

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

I disagree that this fight was a huge loss for Dawson. I think it was just a resounding victory for a guy who is clearly only second to Floyd Mayweather on the P4P list.

I'm with Cshel tho. Somethings gotta give with HBO man. I don't think a guy who just got KO'd could have handled his loss in a more classy and professional way and HBO did everything to berate and bait him. Berate him as if his past achievements mean nothing now and bait him into making excuses when he REPEATEDLY said he wants "to take nothing away from Ward." Ward was the better man. Period. I didnt like that Dawson quit, but there's no shame in taking an L from Andre Ward. I don't get why HBO must continuously over-glorify one fighter and trash the other every fight. This was a no nonsense fight from the negotiations. No mind games. No money games. No hyped up beef. Just two professionals, who are as classy as they come, at the top of their respective divisions with a bunch of talent AND skill, meeting to see who's better. It was pretty much everything you could ask from the sport but it wasn't good enough for HBO. It was a gr8 night of boxing otherwise and HBO tarnished it. "I bite my thumb at thee."

This post has been edited by Franchize: Sep 8 2012, 11:23 PM

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Sep 8 2012, 11:22 PM
Post #58

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Sep 9 2012, 12:05 AM) *
Dawson may need to hang 'em up. His speech is starting to slur just a little. He almost sounds like a guy who had a stroke at some time. You have to ask the question, how did he beat Tomas Adamek? If I was Adamek, I may consider coming back down for a 2nd go at Dawson. Dawson is hard to watch. Too many lulls in activity while looking for the perfect shot. I say this after all of his freaking fights. You'd think i would have learned.

You ever see his teeth? Them shits are crooked as hell. That's why his speech is slurred. It's like mother nature was playing Cee-Lo with his teeth. Shits look like shards of broken glass

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 8 2012, 11:27 PM
Post #59

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Franchize @ Sep 9 2012, 12:13 AM) *
I disagree that this fight was a huge loss for Dawson. I think it was just a resounding victory for a guy who is clearly only second to Floyd Mayweather on the P4P list.

I'm with Cshel tho. Somethings gotta give with HBO man. I don't think a guy who just got KO'd could have handled his loss in a more classy and professional way and HBO did everything to berate and bait him. Berate him as if his past achievements mean nothing now and bait him into making excuses when he REPEATEDLY said he wants "to take nothing away from Ward." Ward was the better man. Period. I didnt like that Dawson quit, but there's no shame in taking an L from Andre Ward. I don't get why HBO must continuously over-glorify one fighter and trash the other every fight. This was a no nonsense fight from the negotiations. No mind games. No money games. No hyped up beef. Just to professionals, who are as classy as they come, at the top of their respective divisions with a bunch of talent AND skill, meeting to see who's better. It was pretty much everything you could ask from the sport but it wasn't good enough for HBO. It was a gr8 night of boxing otherwise and HBO tarnished it. "I bite my thumb at thee."

FUCK HBO! Bunch of ungrateful cocksuckers, and yes I said it. Tired of those dudes. They need to do their best to keep the peace with Chad, or else, he'll be at Showtime. I know that it was Ward's team's decision to fight on Showtime for the long time that he did, but let's not forget that Chad has fought on Showtime, and look spectacular. All of his potential opponents have had better day son Showtime, so HBO needs to chill with the remedial stuff.

As you said, they everything in their power to make Chad discredit Ward's win. We ALL know that weight has a lot to do with the him going down like that...kinda gave me glimpses of Mayweather/Corrales. Again, HBO more than likely, is getting a hunch that this "megafight" that they thought they had in the bag, may no tbe happening after all.

NOW, they are trying to clean up their nasty ass, condescending attitudes...because they need all of the great fighters that they can get, not the ones that they nuthug. It's getting bad for HBO, and it aint hard to tell. If I ever meet these guys from HBO, I'd greet them with respect, but as far as the way they conduct themselves in front of the camera...no deal.

Im the Director at my job, and I like everybody on a personal level, but work-wise...I find that shit harder and harder to do.

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Sep 9 2012, 12:20 AM
Post #60

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

nick cannon needs to stick to eating mariah carey pussy

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2014 - 11:36 AM