IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> HBO@9:45(ET)/6:45(PT) Molina/Demarco & Ward/Dawson, SPOILERS-No New Threads, Public Streams, or Talk of Other Cards
checkleft
post Sep 9 2012, 12:23 AM
Post #61

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

Idk if the weight was a factor, but just my opinion I don't think it was. Dawson has had a questionable CHIN (not head or shoulders or neck) mind you when pascal hit him he didnt take it well at all. And the rumors that Miranda put him down and left him down for a while in sparring could just solidify that. And the speed and quickness of ward could have just put it over the top.

Ward was just amazing all around. I honestly think hes smarter than mayweather in the ring, he so crafty and he didn't look lost for a second. Just brilliant

P.S his footwork was Fucking incredible

This post has been edited by checkleft: Sep 9 2012, 12:30 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MaxPayne
post Sep 9 2012, 02:17 AM
Post #62

Featherweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 13,282

QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Sep 9 2012, 01:20 AM) *
nick cannon needs to stick to eating mariah carey pussy

HYSTERICAL !

On the real, he was pretty fucking terrible. I thought he sounded like someone with a freaking reading disability or some shit. I hope this is the last time he gets anywhere near an announcer's mic.

+Quote Post
MaxPayne
post Sep 9 2012, 02:20 AM
Post #63

Featherweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 9 2012, 12:27 AM) *
FUCK HBO! Bunch of ungrateful cocksuckers, and yes I said it. Tired of those dudes. They need to do their best to keep the peace with Chad, or else, he'll be at Showtime. I know that it was Ward's team's decision to fight on Showtime for the long time that he did, but let's not forget that Chad has fought on Showtime, and look spectacular. All of his potential opponents have had better day son Showtime, so HBO needs to chill with the remedial stuff.

As you said, they everything in their power to make Chad discredit Ward's win. We ALL know that weight has a lot to do with the him going down like that...kinda gave me glimpses of Mayweather/Corrales. Again, HBO more than likely, is getting a hunch that this "megafight" that they thought they had in the bag, may no tbe happening after all.

NOW, they are trying to clean up their nasty ass, condescending attitudes...because they need all of the great fighters that they can get, not the ones that they nuthug. It's getting bad for HBO, and it aint hard to tell. If I ever meet these guys from HBO, I'd greet them with respect, but as far as the way they conduct themselves in front of the camera...no deal.

Im the Director at my job, and I like everybody on a personal level, but work-wise...I find that shit harder and harder to do.

Yeah I'm at a point where I'm compelled to agree. Kellerman is the only person I can stand on the HBO team.

Lampley just needs to stop.

Merchant I have always hated.

Steward's Nipsey Russell looking ass has his moments, but honestly he also is in that group.

Kellerman is the only guy who doesn't try to come with the bullshit when he's announcing or asking questions.

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Sep 9 2012, 03:02 AM
Post #64

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Sep 9 2012, 12:20 AM) *
nick cannon needs to stick to eating mariah carey pussy

Who's idea was it to have Nick Cannon in the first place? What qualifications does he have as a boxing MC? He had no business being there. Is HBO just trying to lure the hip-hop generation into boxing because they are that desperate? You remember KO Nation, with Ed Lover? This is just as bad. I just turn off the DVR after the official decision or time of the stoppage or KO is announced. Saves pain on the ears listening to the Lamply pom-pom shaking!

Jack

PS. Ward was excellent. I would have liked to have seen him turn up the gas and brawl just a little more when he had Dawson down and he was done. Chad did OK for the first couple of rounds. I think we did not expect quite that one-sided beating though.

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Sep 9 2012, 08:37 AM
Post #65

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

Nick Cannon twice called Chad Dawson the Lightweight Champion of the world...

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Sep 9 2012, 09:52 AM
Post #66

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Sep 9 2012, 03:20 AM) *
Yeah I'm at a point where I'm compelled to agree. Kellerman is the only person I can stand on the HBO team.

Lampley just needs to stop.

Merchant I have always hated.

Steward's Nipsey Russell looking ass[color="#FF0000"][/color] has his moments, but honestly he also is in that group.

Kellerman is the only guy who doesn't try to come with the bullshit when he's announcing or asking questions.

I literally have tears in my eyes lmaooooooo He looks just like that dude man ha ha ha ha ha

Nick Cannon twice called Chad Dawson the Lightweight Champion of the world...

I could have swore he also called Ward "SOB" also lol

+Quote Post
MaxPayne
post Sep 9 2012, 10:32 AM
Post #67

Featherweight

QUOTE (Franchize @ Sep 9 2012, 09:52 AM) *
I literally have tears in my eyes lmaooooooo He looks just like that dude man ha ha ha ha ha

I could have swore he also called Ward "SOB" also lol

I can't take credit for it...that came from one of my favorite comedians, Corey Holcomb. I was DYING when he had first said it hahaha.

+Quote Post
wolterb
post Sep 9 2012, 11:06 AM
Post #68

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,770

Hey, Great Job dawson and ward.

they took the plate - i don't fault dawson for quitting. he stood in there for 9 and got beat by the better man. no need for hbo to try and exploit that shit for some extra entertainment. the fight stood on its own.

Hell yea September. Cant wait for next Saturday - Chavez gonna get his

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 9 2012, 12:44 PM
Post #69

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

I just watched the Molina/DeMarco fight, and boy, was that some bullshit. Molina could've either taken a knee, or the ref could've called it a knockdown. When it comes to bad calls, California and Texas are side by side.

Molina didn't complain about it, but really, how much room did he have to complain? I can see a DeMarco/Broner fight in December now, but I honestly dont give a shit about Broner anyhow. The fact that DeMarco may have broken more of a sweat in the locker room and in route to the ring, than he did in the fight, reserved him for an upcoming fight.

Oh yeah, DeMarco's straight left was SYMBOLIC! That shit couldn't miss Molina's chin. This ISN"T an easy fight for Floyd Mayweather III.

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post Sep 9 2012, 01:08 PM
Post #70

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 9 2012, 12:27 AM) *
FUCK HBO! Bunch of ungrateful cocksuckers, and yes I said it. Tired of those dudes. They need to do their best to keep the peace with Chad, or else, he'll be at Showtime. I know that it was Ward's team's decision to fight on Showtime for the long time that he did, but let's not forget that Chad has fought on Showtime, and look spectacular. All of his potential opponents have had better day son Showtime, so HBO needs to chill with the remedial stuff.

As you said, they everything in their power to make Chad discredit Ward's win. We ALL know that weight has a lot to do with the him going down like that...kinda gave me glimpses of Mayweather/Corrales. Again, HBO more than likely, is getting a hunch that this "megafight" that they thought they had in the bag, may no tbe happening after all.

NOW, they are trying to clean up their nasty ass, condescending attitudes...because they need all of the great fighters that they can get, not the ones that they nuthug. It's getting bad for HBO, and it aint hard to tell. If I ever meet these guys from HBO, I'd greet them with respect, but as far as the way they conduct themselves in front of the camera...no deal.

Im the Director at my job, and I like everybody on a personal level, but work-wise...I find that shit harder and harder to do.

Did Diego have to cut weight in any different manner as he had been doing. If I recall he fought mayweather at 130 and that was the weight he had been fighting at comfortably. Mayweather simply was out of his league and mayweather beat the shit out of him. Of course facing the jail time he was about to endure was more of a factor than weight.

Relative to Ward Dawson... Mayweather SR was on point about Dawson... I thought dawson would win But I see Ward is a great all around fighter... definitely on par with Mayweather----

This post has been edited by neophyte7: Sep 9 2012, 01:12 PM

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 08:06 PM