IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Check this out, smh. 9 Year Old Boy Goes Bananas at a Daycare...
Cshel86
post Sep 11 2012, 06:55 PM
Post #1

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Where do I start? First off, I would've KICKED this little bastard's ass, as soon as I found out who he was. He just went into full gonzo retard mode after a while...when he thought he wasn't being watched. Its a bit violent to see a toddler be abused like this.

The fucktard's aunt in the interview, just made it worse. If anything, she added insult to injury.

I wont lie, I actually cracked up at the double-legged drop kick that he did...but the rest of this shit became harder and harder to watch. Anybody in their right mind, would commence to vigilante justice...oh wait, one guy did, but check out how it went downhill from there. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

02% - my mild chuckles at the drop kick
98% - my thirst for adult to child abuse
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Cheesey1
post Sep 17 2012, 03:16 PM
Post #2

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,505

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 11 2012, 07:55 PM) *

Where do I start? First off, I would've KICKED this little bastard's ass, as soon as I found out who he was. He just went into full gonzo retard mode after a while...when he thought he wasn't being watched. Its a bit violent to see a toddler be abused like this.

The fucktard's aunt in the interview, just made it worse. If anything, she added insult to injury.

I wont lie, I actually cracked up at the double-legged drop kick that he did...but the rest of this shit became harder and harder to watch. Anybody in their right mind, would commence to vigilante justice...oh wait, one guy did, but check out how it went downhill from there. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

02% - my mild chuckles at the drop kick
98% - my thirst for adult to child abuse

Depressing stuff. All starts with the parents / adults.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st August 2014 - 12:11 AM