IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Does Mayweather Retire Undefeated, If He Fought 3 More Fights Against..., Alverez, Pacquiao or Martinez As Each Opponent
Does Mayweather Retire Undefeated, If He Fought 3 More Fights Against...
Alverez, Pacquiao or Martinez As Each Opponent
Yes, He Retires Undefeated [ 10 ] ** [76.92%]
No, He Retires Defeated [ 3 ] ** [23.08%]
Total Votes: 13
Guests cannot vote 
boxingloner
post Sep 27 2012, 02:46 PM
Post #31

Junior Flyweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 13,707

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 27 2012, 11:54 AM) *
i never said i trained boxers for over 35yrs. u said that. show me where i said it.

in my early twenties....when i was still boxing myself...i helped my coach train about 30 other boxers. i held mitts, ran drills, floor exercises etc... that, believe it or not, is coaching experience. but i don't count it.

none of my answers are vague.

i'm not trying to make u believe anything. if u believe what i say is b.s. then why read on?

as for me giving up the name of my gym and who i train....it's all useless. u wouldn't know anyone i'm working with because they are primarily amateurs at this point and the gym i work out of isn't even known. i prefer it that way. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Ok so you havent trained for over 35 years. But i specifically recall you saying when the whole Amir Khan thing after he got KOed people were calling him to get a new trainer and he needs defense, you said prolly jokingly on here to hit you up and that you can teach him defense. And when i read that i ask you if you train fighters and you said you have been training for 35+ years. I have a steel trap memory. And another reference you made about training that i thought was funny but didnt question you was when Shane Mosley retired, you said on here to hit you up so you can train his son. 35+ years or not is not what i care about, its weather you are telling the truth or not. I even said to myself when i ask you if you can tell me your trainer/memtors name who taught you everything and the name of your gym that if you answer it by being vague or not wanting to say it indication to me that what you are saying is still??????????????? Its cool though Daprofessor im just busting your balls about being a trainer, do your thing if you are. I just think maybe you have trained boxers before but i question weather your whole story is spot on.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 27 2012, 03:07 PM
Post #32

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

(IMG:http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a266/mogram2000/stalker.jpg)

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Sep 27 2012, 03:10 PM
Post #33

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 27 2012, 03:07 PM) *

Lmfao!!!

+Quote Post
boxingloner
post Sep 27 2012, 03:31 PM
Post #34

Junior Flyweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 27 2012, 01:07 PM) *

Lol, you got me. That was a good one. But anyways cshel, since you are authority around the boards, what you think, do you honestly believe his claims?

By the way, where did you find the picture of me at. Damn you

This post has been edited by boxingloner: Sep 27 2012, 03:36 PM

+Quote Post
boxingloner
post Sep 27 2012, 03:33 PM
Post #35

Junior Flyweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 27 2012, 01:10 PM) *
Lmfao!!!

Oh no look who's laughing now. The resident fighthype hoe, chopping everyone up.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 27 2012, 03:45 PM
Post #36

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (boxingloner @ Sep 27 2012, 02:46 PM) *
Ok so you havent trained for over 35 years. But i specifically recall you saying when the whole Amir Khan thing after he got KOed people were calling him to get a new trainer and he needs defense, you said prolly jokingly on here to hit you up and that you can teach him defense. And when i read that i ask you if you train fighters and you said you have been training for 35+ years. I have a steel trap memory. And another reference you made about training that i thought was funny but didnt question you was when Shane Mosley retired, you said on here to hit you up so you can train his son. 35+ years or not is not what i care about, its weather you are telling the truth or not. I even said to myself when i ask you if you can tell me your trainer/memtors name who taught you everything and the name of your gym that if you answer it by being vague or not wanting to say it indication to me that what you are saying is still??????????????? Its cool though Daprofessor im just busting your balls about being a trainer, do your thing if you are. I just think maybe you have trained boxers before but i question weather your whole story is spot on.

do u know this guy? u've probably never heard of him too....but it doesn't mean he doesn't know his shit. there are plenty of trainers in the game who will never be big names but have developed some of the best talent. not everyone gets the recognition they deserve in boxing. some will go to their grave without ever being recognized.

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article13303.html

i have been a student of the game for more than 35 yrs. do u understand the term 'student of the game?'

there is plenty i could teach amir and shane jr.

the majority of what i know i learned from my uncle and grandfather but i've learned from others as well.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Sep 27 2012, 03:52 PM
Post #37

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (boxingloner @ Sep 27 2012, 03:33 PM) *
Oh no look who's laughing now. The resident fighthype hoe, chopping everyone up.

"U mad bro?" Lol

Not my fault chels found your Facebook pic while you were on your mission to find out profs life story. Next time ask him out to dinner and a movie at least lol.

You do know anyone can say anything on these boards to try to claim credibility including YOU and you don't see anybody asking for your biography. Mostly because everyone is figuring out how sensible and credible your opinions are pretty quickly. That's because most people discern the opinions posted on here and decide their credibility by critically thinking and forming their own opinions.

All good tho bro, I'm sure we will be hearing from you in every thread except those not concerning mayweather even tho you seem to fancy yourself a boxing expert by your own standards.

Until then skip

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 27 2012, 03:56 PM
Post #38

Cruiserweight

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

all this time...i thought he was filipino... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

This post has been edited by daprofessor: Sep 27 2012, 03:59 PM

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 27 2012, 03:59 PM
Post #39

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 27 2012, 03:52 PM) *
"U mad bro?" Lol

Not my fault chels found your Facebook pic while you were on your mission to find out profs life story. Next time ask him out to dinner and a movie at least lol.

You do know anyone can say anything on these boards to try to claim credibility including YOU and you don't see anybody asking for your biography. Mostly because everyone is figuring out how sensible and credible your opinions are pretty quickly. That's because most people discern the opinions posted on here and decide their credibility by critically thinking and forming their own opinions.

All good tho bro, I'm sure we will be hearing from you in every thread except those not concerning mayweather even tho you seem to fancy yourself a boxing expert by your own standards.

Until then skip

no shit! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Sep 27 2012, 04:12 PM
Post #40

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 27 2012, 03:56 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

all this time...i thought he was filipino... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

Hahaha

Chels do you make those pictures? You seem to have impeccable timing with those lol

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 06:48 AM