Reply to this topicStart new topic
> bundrage vs berto, in negotiations
Sunni6Killer
post Sep 28 2012, 03:33 PM
Post #11

Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,998

Looks like it's Bradley-Berto in Miami (IMG:style_emoticons/default/shok.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Sep 28 2012, 03:51 PM
Post #12

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Sunni6Killer @ Sep 28 2012, 04:33 PM) *

What?.. I just read on the front page bundrage berto got signed

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 28 2012, 04:15 PM
Post #13

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

it's official. get ur predictions in!

war k9!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)

This post has been edited by daprofessor: Sep 28 2012, 04:16 PM

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Sep 28 2012, 04:37 PM
Post #14

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Sunni6Killer @ Sep 28 2012, 04:33 PM) *

Seems like arum is spinning shit again.. he is saying they are in serious talks with berto but sechenkos can says they are in serious talks with Bradley and bertos promoter is saying they haven't had any words with arum. They are also saying they haven't had any talks with Bradley regarding guerrero because arum wants Bradley at Jr welterweight for a fight with sechenko

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 28 2012, 07:41 PM
Post #15

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

This one should be donned, "The Battle for C-Plus Supremacy". It's all about who lands their big shots first. If those big shots dont land early, then it's all about who outlasts who. Both of their endurance tanks are the size of a freakin' Fiat. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Honestly, Im going for Berto...he has the fastest of the slowest hands between the two of them. Hopefully this inactivity doesn't play against him too much. It would suck to get dropped and stopped by a near-40 K-9.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 28 2012, 07:46 PM
Post #16

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 28 2012, 07:41 PM) *
This one should be donned, "The Battle for C-Plus Supremacy". It's all about who lands their big shots first. If those big shots dont land early, then it's all about who outlasts who. Both of their endurance tanks are the size of a freakin' Fiat. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Honestly, Im going for Berto...he has the fastest of the slowest hands between the two of them. Hopefully this inactivity doesn't play against him too much. It would suck to get dropped and stopped by a near-40 K-9.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

i'm pulling for K9 just because he's an older cat. gotta keep these youngans in their proper place. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 28 2012, 07:52 PM
Post #17

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 28 2012, 08:46 PM) *

i'm pulling for K9 just because he's an older cat. gotta keep these youngans in their proper place. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Nice a nice way of looking at it. Both of them have been somewhat inactive...Berto has just been the most inactive of the inactives. K-9 just gets a bit excited, and forgets to use his jab because he wants to hurt the other guy so bad. Common, but that could mean that he'll end up letting Berto off the hook. Who knows.

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Sep 28 2012, 08:08 PM
Post #18

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

As shady as Berto has been, Im hoping he wins. Never cared for K9. Cshel, I like your name for the card. However, I think it should be called "battle of the workout warriors" The winner to received the coveted Jeff Lacy trophy lol

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Oct 1 2012, 08:00 PM
Post #19

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Franchize @ Sep 28 2012, 08:08 PM) *
As shady as Berto has been, Im hoping he wins. Never cared for K9. Cshel, I like your name for the card. However, I think it should be called "battle of the workout warriors" The winner to received the coveted Jeff Lacy trophy lol

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 1 2012, 09:00 PM
Post #20

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Franchize @ Sep 28 2012, 09:08 PM) *

I hope he wins too...tired of K-9. Both of these cats are C-plus fighters, being the fact that Berto got dusted by Ortiz, and Ortiz aint even a A-plus fighter...B-level at best. As for K-9...well, what about him? He's old, and he's looking for a shot. I do enjoy watching him fight...limited skills and all. I enjoyed him on The Contender.

When my dad brought to my attention how swole K-9 was, and how it effects your boxing/stamina, I started to look at him differently. He's good with tailor-made opponents, and the same could be said about Berto.

Jeff Lacy?! That dude HAD to know that boxing for more than 5 rounds would be a nightmare for him and his Olympic physique. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) K-9 takes the Jacy Award with ease in this one.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 11:00 AM