IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Where's The Xbox live "Gamers" on here???
Gambit808
post Sep 27 2012, 06:07 PM
Post #1

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,329

I Don't have too much games but the one I do have (Fight Night Champions, NBA2K12, Madden 13, Call Of Duty 4 and Black Ops 1) I reek havoc in. I figured it be cool to not brag too much and see who on here has atlease 1 of these games to give me a run for my money... Or not. Hahaa!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Jovi
post Sep 27 2012, 07:54 PM
Post #2

Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,532

Xboxlive gamertag: DaBlackJackal . ill take any fightnight champion challengers! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) ....but i dont do no cheap stuff. I usually play the game baked so i try to make it a real good boxing match. If I lose id rather it be because they were just better than me, rather than they did some glitchy ish.

Sooon to be getting NBA 2k13

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Sep 27 2012, 08:39 PM
Post #3

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,329

QUOTE (Jovi @ Sep 27 2012, 08:54 PM) *
Xboxlive gamertag: DaBlackJackal . ill take any fightnight champion challengers! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) ....but i dont do no cheap stuff. I usually play the game baked so i try to make it a real good boxing match. If I lose id rather it be because they were just better than me, rather than they did some glitchy ish.

Sooon to be getting NBA 2k13

Agreed, I'm the Joe Cortez of fighting "fair but firm". You'll be hearing from thetalkofNY1 soon

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2014 - 02:09 AM