IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Where's The Xbox live "Gamers" on here???
Gambit808
post Sep 27 2012, 06:07 PM
Post #1

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,329

I Don't have too much games but the one I do have (Fight Night Champions, NBA2K12, Madden 13, Call Of Duty 4 and Black Ops 1) I reek havoc in. I figured it be cool to not brag too much and see who on here has atlease 1 of these games to give me a run for my money... Or not. Hahaa!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Slumpage
post Sep 28 2012, 05:20 PM
Post #2

Strawweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,226

Fight Night rd 4 was my shit.... My boy's lil bro got flown out to NY (We from London UK) to compete in their fight night Tourney and won that shit, lol! An his older bro is better than him, undefeated online, except when one time we accidentally used his account online an racked up three losses, (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif)

Fight night champion was just shit imo, the block was auto, so you couldn't choose to block body or head. An the game basically decides at random what shots land and what don't. To me, it felt like it was designed to appeal to the Pactards and not boxing fans. The most effective technique in the game is to just lunge in with a power shot then wing away with crazy punches. Sound like anyone? Whereas in Rd 4, it felt a lot more tactical and like a boxing match, no fake ass 1 punch fight ending KOs every 4 - 5 bouts, no super powered fighters in the online champs, was all equalized... I could go on but you get my point..

Nowadays I be rolling on that Max Payne 3 multiplayer, game is serious!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2014 - 09:55 AM