IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Where's The Xbox live "Gamers" on here???
daprofessor
post Sep 28 2012, 12:48 PM
Post #11

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Sep 27 2012, 09:32 PM) *
Lol if you say so Professor. You can use your Mayweather tactic, I got a tactic of my own to shut that shit down.

But I agree the game could be a lot better. I wonder why they don't have Mayweather on there.

there are a lot of fighters u can get if u play online....so i've been told. i have every boxing game there is to have since the original playstation. ko kings was my shit!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Sep 28 2012, 01:21 PM
Post #12

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,329

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 28 2012, 01:48 PM) *
there are a lot of fighters u can get if u play online....so i've been told. i have every boxing game there is to have since the original playstation. ko kings was my shit!

Hahahaa, ko kings was my shit too back in the day, wow. Come to think about it there was a lot of media backlash from that game at one point.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 28 2012, 01:43 PM
Post #13

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Sep 28 2012, 01:21 PM) *
Hahahaa, ko kings was my shit too back in the day, wow. Come to think about it there was a lot of media backlash from that game at one point.

really? i don't recall that.

+Quote Post
Slumpage
post Sep 28 2012, 05:20 PM
Post #14

Strawweight

Member No.: 13,226

Fight Night rd 4 was my shit.... My boy's lil bro got flown out to NY (We from London UK) to compete in their fight night Tourney and won that shit, lol! An his older bro is better than him, undefeated online, except when one time we accidentally used his account online an racked up three losses, (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif)

Fight night champion was just shit imo, the block was auto, so you couldn't choose to block body or head. An the game basically decides at random what shots land and what don't. To me, it felt like it was designed to appeal to the Pactards and not boxing fans. The most effective technique in the game is to just lunge in with a power shot then wing away with crazy punches. Sound like anyone? Whereas in Rd 4, it felt a lot more tactical and like a boxing match, no fake ass 1 punch fight ending KOs every 4 - 5 bouts, no super powered fighters in the online champs, was all equalized... I could go on but you get my point..

Nowadays I be rolling on that Max Payne 3 multiplayer, game is serious!

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 28 2012, 07:29 PM
Post #15

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Sep 27 2012, 09:26 PM) *
Lol, don't worry Cshel, everybody does. The worst loss to me is if I lose to a racist or a little brat who talks so much shit lol. Those type of losses have me put the game down for a good week or 2.

I HATE losing! Lol

How much do you guys wanna bet that Cheesey is still trying to make his Atari compatible with modern day technology? I'll bet next week's paycheck on it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 28 2012, 07:44 PM
Post #16

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Slumpage @ Sep 28 2012, 05:20 PM) *
Fight Night rd 4 was my shit.... My boy's lil bro got flown out to NY (We from London UK) to compete in their fight night Tourney and won that shit, lol! An his older bro is better than him, undefeated online, except when one time we accidentally used his account online an racked up three losses, (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif)

Fight night champion was just shit imo, the block was auto, so you couldn't choose to block body or head. An the game basically decides at random what shots land and what don't. To me, it felt like it was designed to appeal to the Pactards and not boxing fans. The most effective technique in the game is to just lunge in with a power shot then wing away with crazy punches. Sound like anyone? Whereas in Rd 4, it felt a lot more tactical and like a boxing match, no fake ass 1 punch fight ending KOs every 4 - 5 bouts, no super powered fighters in the online champs, was all equalized... I could go on but you get my point..

Nowadays I be rolling on that Max Payne 3 multiplayer, game is serious!

i can tell u put ur time in. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

i actually missed the days of single punch ko's from ko kings. that was the most realistic one imo. i think it was from 2k or 2001...i forget which one.

i don't mind FN Champion...i just configure the controller the old way so i have total control of my fighter and i throw every single punch and control every single slip and block.

+Quote Post
Slumpage
post Sep 29 2012, 02:35 PM
Post #17

Strawweight

Member No.: 13,226

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 28 2012, 07:44 PM) *
i can tell u put ur time in. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

i actually missed the days of single punch ko's from ko kings. that was the most realistic one imo. i think it was from 2k or 2001...i forget which one.

i don't mind FN Champion...i just configure the controller the old way so i have total control of my fighter and i throw every single punch and control every single slip and block.

You can control whether you block body or head now? They update it or something?

This post has been edited by Slumpage: Sep 29 2012, 02:36 PM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2014 - 01:47 PM