IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> HBO@9:30PM(ET)/6:30(PT)-Rodriguez-Escalera/Devalle-Darchinyan-SPOILERS, No Duplicate Threads, New Spoiler Topics, or Public Streams
Cshel86
post Sep 29 2012, 10:36 PM
Post #41

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

That Oct 27th card is going to be good. Whats up with the votes for the Oct 13th card? Let's be real, nobody gives a shit about Doo Doo Doanire's fight, people are really looking forward to Rios/Alavardo. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 29 2012, 10:39 PM
Post #42

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

LMAO at Ronnie Shields and the "glitter" comment! Too funny!

Good stoppage...I dont even want to see Escalera's ear...

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Sep 29 2012, 10:45 PM
Post #43

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

Pretty one sided fights. Darchiniyan was determined and the Canadians guy was pretty good, Edwin was everything he's suppose to be against very limited competition.

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Sep 29 2012, 10:45 PM
Post #44

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 11,505

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 29 2012, 11:39 PM) *
LMAO at Ronnie Shields and the "glitter" comment! Too funny!

Good stoppage...I dont even want to see Escalera's ear...

Yup.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Oct 1 2012, 07:56 PM
Post #45

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

missed the first fight...but darchinyan looked decent in his win. wish devalle would learn to throw his right more than one way. he kept doing the same shit over and over and over.....sad. either he has a chin...or darchinyan lost his power.

rodriguez was underwhelming. felt bad for his over matched opponent. that kid had no business in the ring with him. can't believe they did that to him. plus i heard rodriquez didn't make weight for the second weigh in the morning of the fight. was there a penalty? did they even mention it? if i'm escalera...i'm whoopin my managers ass for that one. rodriguez is going to lose to pavlik. not sure why they keep trying to force this kid down everyone's throat. i wasn't sold on him when he lost to will rosinsky and got that gift decision...still not sold on him now.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 1 2012, 08:52 PM
Post #46

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Oct 1 2012, 08:56 PM) *
missed the first fight...but darchinyan looked decent in his win. wish devalle would learn to throw his right more than one way. he kept doing the same shit over and over and over.....sad. either he has a chin...or darchinyan lost his power.

rodriguez was underwhelming. felt bad for his over matched opponent. that kid had no business in the ring with him. can't believe they did that to him. plus i heard rodriquez didn't make weight for the second weigh in the morning of the fight. was there a penalty? did they even mention it? if i'm escalera...i'm whoopin my managers ass for that one. rodriguez is going to lose to pavlik. not sure why they keep trying to force this kid down everyone's throat. i wasn't sold on him when he lost to will rosinsky and got that gift decision...still not sold on him now.

You really need to catch the first fight...by far the best on the card! And Del Valle...I wasn't impressed with him at all...I had faith in him, but wasn't impressed the least bit.

He played right into Vic's plan, and if I wasn't mistaken, he was waaaay too square, too often, throughout that fight. All of that dipping head first, verified those left hands served by Darchinyan...just nasty, he couldn't miss.

As for the main event, or the "pain event"...it hurt to watch. The grocery store cat was too prideful to take a knee, and clinch half the time. He just leaned on the ropes, ate punches, and attempted to roll the ones that he was actually getting hit with...regardless of whether or not he thought he was really rolling them. He'll definitely be bagging groceries if he keeps that up. Lol

PS: I had no idea how shitfaced I was, until I read some of my post towards the end of this thread. As I read on and on, I just felt myself drift away from reality, and the Dan Rafael post just hammered it. What a skid mark I am to society (IMG:style_emoticons/default/no2.gif) True gentleman....

+Quote Post
flazi
post Oct 2 2012, 05:37 PM
Post #47

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 1,846

damn all the boricuas lost on that card.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Oct 2 2012, 06:43 PM
Post #48

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 1 2012, 09:52 PM) *
You really need to catch the first fight...by far the best on the card! And Del Valle...I wasn't impressed with him at all...I had faith in him, but wasn't impressed the least bit.

He played right into Vic's plan, and if I wasn't mistaken, he was waaaay too square, too often, throughout that fight. All of that dipping head first, verified those left hands served by Darchinyan...just nasty, he couldn't miss.

As for the main event, or the "pain event"...it hurt to watch. The grocery store cat was too prideful to take a knee, and clinch half the time. He just leaned on the ropes, ate punches, and attempted to roll the ones that he was actually getting hit with...regardless of whether or not he thought he was really rolling them. He'll definitely be bagging groceries if he keeps that up. Lol

PS: I had no idea how shitfaced I was, until I read some of my post towards the end of this thread. As I read on and on, I just felt myself drift away from reality, and the Dan Rafael post just hammered it. What a skid mark I am to society (IMG:style_emoticons/default/no2.gif) True gentleman....

(IMG:http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-GalQZkz659E/TkQtG0L6pNI/AAAAAAAAAMg/UKJhrKKfQVM/s1600/Intervention.jpg)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Oct 2 2012, 06:44 PM
Post #49

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (flazi @ Oct 2 2012, 06:37 PM) *
damn all the boricuas lost on that card.

yup.

i'll have to go back and watch the first fight...but management for devalle and escalera need a beat down. those matches shouldn't have been made.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 2 2012, 07:05 PM
Post #50

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Oct 2 2012, 07:44 PM) *
management for devalle and escalera need a beat down. those matches shouldn't have been made.

Yep. No way in hell, an up and coming, undefeated, promising, prospect in Del Valle, should've been in there with a badass in Darchinyan, who had absolutely nothing to lose. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/no2.gif)

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 02:18 PM