> Cotto...Too Nice?
daprofessor
post Oct 8 2012, 05:47 PM
Post #31

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (frankypc @ Oct 6 2012, 07:33 AM) *
Going back to Cotto, today i read in our local newspaper (el nuevo dia) that Cotto is going to Big Bear for 22 days for high altitude training, that shows he is taking this fight very serious. Cotto alwas prepared to fight in PR or in Florida. Im puertorrican and it has always struck me that PR Boxers lately they dont commit to developing stamina as it should (in my humble opinion).

Tito Trinidad was a limited fighter (i even admit to that) and one if the things that carried him was that mofo had such great stamina, and his recovery between rounds was second to none. Obviously he had a great team of sports doctors that helped him with that.

that is great news. high altitude training definitely works.

as far as trinidad being a limited fighter...i wouldn't agree with that. he was capable of boxing and doing many things...the limit was in the corner where they never seemed to have great advice for the adjustments he needed to make to win.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post Oct 8 2012, 06:14 PM
Post #32

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Oct 8 2012, 06:47 PM) *
that is great news. high altitude training definitely works.

as far as trinidad being a limited fighter...i wouldn't agree with that. he was capable of boxing and doing many things...the limit was in the corner where they never seemed to have great advice for the adjustments he needed to make to win.

Trinidad capable of boxing... I never recall him displaying any boxing ability whatsoever, yet your great boxing mind is respected here and I only ask for the examples of this boxing ability he was capable of...

This post has been edited by neophyte7: Oct 8 2012, 06:27 PM

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Oct 9 2012, 04:20 PM
Post #33

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Oct 8 2012, 06:14 PM) *
Trinidad capable of boxing... I never recall him displaying any boxing ability whatsoever, yet your great boxing mind is respected here and I only ask for the examples of this boxing ability he was capable of...

here u go...

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 01:09 AM