IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Boxing's most electric crowd... U.K. Vs. Latin [poll]
Battle of the Fans
Which crowd is the most electric in boxing right now?
U.K. Crowd [ 5 ] ** [71.43%]
Latin Crowd [ 2 ] ** [28.57%]
Total Votes: 7
Guests cannot vote 
Gambit808
post Oct 3 2012, 09:11 PM
Post #1

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,329

The 2 top crowds in the sport.

Your UNBIAS opinion of which crowd moves you more. Who's #1 & 2
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
checkleft
post Oct 3 2012, 09:37 PM
Post #2

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 3 2012, 09:23 PM) *
Gotta give it to the UK...they actually get em excited for Hatton's fights. Lord knows he isn't the most skilled fighter, but a brawler with a HUGE following, is something crazy!!!

Mexican fans turn on their fighters?! Am I hearing that right? That's the first I heard of this Check. I know that when Julio was getting served by Sergio, the crowd got quiet for a while, but that was about it. Sheesh, I never knew this. I thought Mexicans were ride or die fans, regardless. That's wild....

Fickle is the word I'm looking for. They flip on their fighters so fast it isn't even funny, I was at a family independence party for the Martinez fight and I was the only Martinez fan, by the end of the fight they were ready to hang me and chavez lol

And at the ponce de Leon vs broner fight they were cussing him out too cause he lost to broner and then even though Canelo was beating the pale off of Matthew hatton they kept bitching and saying he wasn't good because he wouldn't knock him out and throw more punches. It was ugly. They literally boo'd ponce

I think Puerto rican fans are die hard and UK fans take the cake, at least in my opinion.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 07:26 PM