Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Has Floyd Mayweather retired?
Kratza
post Oct 7 2012, 01:58 PM
Post #1

Super Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,360

He hasn't really said anything about his career since he has been out of jail and really isn't talking much about anything, has he retired?
I believe he is retired but hasn't announced anything yet, I've thought this ever since he got out of jail.
But anyway what are your thoughts and have you found anything to say that he definitely isn't retired?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Franchize
post Oct 9 2012, 10:38 AM
Post #2

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

In all honesty, if I did a month + in solitary, the only thing I'd be thinking about is getting me some pussy and chilling with my kids... not about going through another long training camp and fighting a man in a ring. I personally thin he wont fight until next year and I actually think it will be against Manny.

+Quote Post
Kratza
post Oct 9 2012, 05:05 PM
Post #3

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,360

QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 9 2012, 04:38 PM) *
In all honesty, if I did a month + in solitary, the only thing I'd be thinking about is getting me some pussy and chilling with my kids... not about going through another long training camp and fighting a man in a ring. I personally thin he wont fight until next year and I actually think it will be against Manny.

Unless its the only chance Floyd will get to fight Manny, i honestly dont want to see the fight next, i think Mayweather should have a softer touch first and then go for the Pacquiao fight

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2014 - 01:43 PM