IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Hatton vs Morales anyone?, When? Where?
Cshel86
post Oct 10 2012, 08:03 AM
Post #1

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Just thought about this, and it's mostly about where Morales is after this Garcia fight. If he looks half decent in his upcoming fight, then how do you see a Hatton fight going?

I'm not sure if this fight makes much sense, but I know one thing, it will sell crazy tickets. Question is, where would it be held? When?

Again, this sounds like a weird matchup, but it does have money written over it. Not like Hatton hasn't fought an over the hill fighter in route to a bigger fight, in the past. Morales is just dangerous enough to make it a decent scrap, but just vulnerable enough for Hatton to control things.

This IS boxing that we're talking about.

Thoughts?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Cshel86
post Oct 10 2012, 07:33 PM
Post #2

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Oct 10 2012, 02:25 PM) *
let hatton get his feet wet before u throw him to a guy like morales. i'd like to see where hatton is first. i think morales is pretty solid these days. i'm sure the rest served ricky well too.

If a cautious and jabbing Paulie could cut this guy and stop him, then a wild overweight Hatton shouldn't have much trouble. I think this is the perfect time for Ricky to get Morales, no way in hell I would've call for this fight years ago.

Well, now that I think about it, a few years ago ('06 and '07), Erik was very beatable, and ready to hang 'em up, but he was a lightweight too, so who knows. I just think he's just dangerous enough nowadays to make it a good fight. Hopefully Danny doesn't bury him next weekend though. Lol
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 04:44 AM