Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Arum the Ruler of Boxing
pimpfighterROQ
post Oct 11 2012, 10:10 AM
Post #1

Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,368

According to the front page news, Pacquiao renewed his contract with Top Rank. Which made me wonder if Bob really did screw Pacquiao with the Bradley fight because his contract was almost up after that fight. I'm sure he was worried that Pacquiao would pull a Cotto after his contract expires. A loss to his new undefeated pet (Bradley) from Pacquiao was not something he was going to do since he was uncertain if Pacquiao's loyalty to stay or not. It's like you wanna leave? Take a loss before I let you go.

It's just interesting how this man governs boxing as a whole. Now he has Pac by the balls till 2014, promising him a Mayweather fight and even using 50 cent to truly bait Pacquiao to believing false promises.

This man has the biggest boxing promotional company. Gives out the best fights really... (Martinez/Chavez vs Canelo/Lopez lol). As a boxing fan you probably wish you'd catch him walking alone on a street and just beat the shit out of him. But from a business perspective this man knows his shit inside and out.

Interesting to see when this guy croaks and how will boxing as a whole change...

Just a thought.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
daprofessor
post Oct 11 2012, 12:21 PM
Post #2

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

bob arum controls pac and toprank. he DOES NOT control boxing. life will go on without him.

i am NOT interested in pac/floyd...

arum could retire all of his boxers tomorrow and i would still enjoy the sport THOROUGHLY!!!

i won't lose sleep over coulda/shoulda/wouldas.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 08:26 AM