IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> If you were Floyd..., How would you feel after reading Tommy Summer's letter?
daprofessor
post Oct 12 2012, 08:29 PM
Post #21

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 12 2012, 08:18 PM) *
Why are there 2 pages with #2 on them? This dude doesn't seem to be the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to spelling and grammar, so I was almost willing to dismiss the fact that there were two pages with #2 on them. For some reason, I just cant get past that part, something seems fishy about it....

between his penmanship, grammatical errors and misspellings...i give dude a D minus. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

definitely not someone i want to do business with.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 12 2012, 08:39 PM
Post #22

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Oct 12 2012, 09:29 PM) *
between his penmanship, grammatical errors and misspellings...i give dude a D minus. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

definitely not someone i want to do business with.

Tell me about it. Maybe a chimp on a type-writer with a bifocal glasses and a cigar in his mouth, would've gave it a better run. Dude's dialogue in the letter just seemed suspect...people lose their shit when money is on front of them. Smh

+Quote Post
BigFightFan
post Oct 12 2012, 08:59 PM
Post #23

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,604

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 12 2012, 09:39 PM) *
Tell me about it. Maybe a chimp on a type-writer with a bifocal glasses and a cigar in his mouth, would've gave it a better run. Dude's dialogue in the letter just seemed suspect...people lose their shit when money is on front of them. Smh

Maybe some pages are missing from the letter. I noticed there was no introduction to the letter, it got straight down to business in an elementary way. I don't believe the hype I will continue to let this all unfold. For some reason I feel like the public is being played. Why? I'm not sure lol

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Oct 12 2012, 09:15 PM
Post #24

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Oct 12 2012, 02:04 PM) *
a fool and his money are soon parted...

apparently, floyd is no fool.

Not after he was duped outta his money the FIRST go 'round. He'd better take a step back and be like New Edition and "Cool it Nooooow"

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Oct 12 2012, 09:18 PM
Post #25

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (mitukczuk @ Oct 12 2012, 03:14 PM) *
Still waiting for Floyd and his take on things. Fighthype should consider catching up with him...*wink*

LOL...good one....and pray tell, from whom do you think this tidbit was taken?

+Quote Post
BoxingStill#1
post Oct 13 2012, 07:27 PM
Post #26

Lightweight

Member No.: 6,594

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 12 2012, 09:18 PM) *
Why are there 2 pages with #2 on them? This dude doesn't seem to be the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to spelling and grammar, so I was almost willing to dismiss the fact that there were two pages with #2 on them. For some reason, I just cant get past that part, something seems fishy about it....

I peeped that too...

Aside from the fact it looks like he wrote it on toilet tissue while taking a shit,.. it seemed rushed, almost like he was being chased by the cops, or very last minute type shit.. idk..

Another thing that got my attention was the "if you would just let me eat" part.. that statement alone speaks volumes of his intent I think

Sketchy to say the least

This post has been edited by BoxingStill#1: Oct 13 2012, 07:30 PM

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Oct 14 2012, 07:52 PM
Post #27

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

Look, the stuff 50 said about Floyd seems true. He has way too many bloodsuckers around him. That said, with all the parasites, he's loyal. I dont get however how ppl entrust in 50 cent. Think of all his close relationships with celebs. They all end with him talkin shit about him publicly. I dont know what side of South Jamaica Queens he's from but my side doesnt promote that. My boys know, regardless of whether we are talking or not, we don't throw dont on each other's name. Period. If I have an opinion about you, it's between fam. 50 has been on every radio station in NY selling the same story abou Floyd. One time is tought love. Multiple times just seems like a publicity stunt for himself.

p.s. 50 Cent has a garden down the street from my mom with Bette Midler. He will literally collab with anyone to make money lol

This post has been edited by Franchize: Oct 14 2012, 07:53 PM

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 14 2012, 10:20 PM
Post #28

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Oct 13 2012, 08:27 PM) *
I peeped that too...

Aside from the fact it looks like he wrote it on toilet tissue while taking a shit,.. it seemed rushed, almost like he was being chased by the cops, or very last minute type shit.. idk..

Another thing that got my attention was the "if you would just let me eat" part.. that statement alone speaks volumes of his intent I think

Sketchy to say the least

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Well worded! LMAO at the being chased by the cops part. These motherfuckers don't even try to be discreet about the fact that they're trying to leech on and fuck you of your money. I'm almost pressed to ask...what are these booty fly ass, no talent-having, pieces of sh*t, actually good at? *crickets chirping*

QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 14 2012, 08:52 PM) *
Look, the stuff 50 said about Floyd seems true. He has way too many bloodsuckers around him. That said, with all the parasites, he's loyal. I dont get however how ppl entrust in 50 cent. Think of all his close relationships with celebs. They all end with him talkin shit about him publicly. I dont know what side of South Jamaica Queens he's from but my side doesnt promote that. My boys know, regardless of whether we are talking or not, we don't throw dont on each other's name. Period. If I have an opinion about you, it's between fam. 50 has been on every radio station in NY selling the same story abou Floyd. One time is tought love. Multiple times just seems like a publicity stunt for himself.

p.s. 50 Cent has a garden down the street from my mom with Bette Midler. He will literally collab with anyone to make money lol

Agreed! 50 is just one of those dudes that you cant trust as far as you see them. Think about it though, his way of life may invite ridicule, but you have to admit, this motherfucker is still rich. Rich WITHOUT a bunch of leeches...something that I cant say about Floyd. People are fine when the money it coming, but once you cut it off, or they spend it all with none coming in...they turn on you.

That reminds me of that retard of a candidate, Herman Cain. Dude was smashing that financially illiterate, busy body, since the Tyson/Holyfield days...taking her on shopping sprees, paying for hotel rooms, taking her, giving her money, etc. AS SOON AS the money stopped, her mouth opened...needless to say, nothing but bad things came out.

I agree with how 50 cut everybody off (though he gave them chances to make something of themselves), but I dont agree how he goes on wax and puts Floyd's shit out there. Now that I think about it, that's EXACTLY what made 50 Cent....well, 50 Cent. Floyd may want to brace himself if 50 decides to open his mouth. LOL

+Quote Post
Amandla
post Oct 14 2012, 10:34 PM
Post #29

Flyweight

Member No.: 13,750

If I was inside and I got a letter like that it would head straight for the trash.

Floyd was smart enough to keep it.

A very useful tool and a great bargaining chip with Al Haymon.

So many rumours going around now Im thinking Haymon, Floyd and 50 are ALL cooking something up.

TMT HAS to mean something.

Dirrell, Berto and Judah...good names to handle in my opinion.

This post has been edited by Amandla: Oct 14 2012, 10:34 PM

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 01:24 AM