Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> To Hit, or Not to Hit?
Cshel86
post Oct 12 2012, 08:10 PM
Post #1

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

I'm pretty sure most of us have seen or heard about this video as it's gone viral (I hate that word) across the net today. I was always taught to not hit a woman, and I stand strong on that...to a certain extent.

I let a woman know (especially if we're dating), that I have limits...

From the neck up - BIG no no
From the shoulder to the belt line - get what you gotta get off your chest
From the belt down - if Im able to stand up afterwards, you may want to find the nearest exit...QUICKLY!

I've seen guys in college stick to the "not hitting a woman" rule, and some, threw that shit out of the window. Really though, I've seen a dude and a chick argue in the parking lot, and JUST because the chick knew that he was a nice guy, she proceeded to punch him in the face.

He has his hands in the air at first, because she right in his face yelling and pointing in his face. After several threats of bodily harm from her, he decided to keep his hands, turn around, and walk away. Low and behold, she knew that she could hit him with no consequences, and she did just that.

She drew back swung a punch from Mississippi, and hit this dude in the eye from behind. It was an ugly haymaker, and all he could do was take a knee. I knee it was a hard punch, but I felt like he could still stand. Come to find out, dude's retina was severely damaged. To this day, he still has problems with his eye.

Nice motherfucker, couldn't have been me, but oh well. In the video, I still cant tell if the bus was in motion or not, but this stupid hoe-bag hit the dude. Just check it out and tell me what you think.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Cheesey1
post Nov 4 2012, 11:06 PM
Post #2

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,505

I agree that a man should generally speaking never hit a woman, but she crossed many, many, many, many lines. He was very, very patient.
As he said, you want to act like a man, then you'll get treated like one. She not only acted like a man, she acted like the worst absolutely worst example of a man possible.

The uppercut was f'ing hilarious. Lucian Bute could take some pointers from the guy.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 28 2012, 02:03 PM
Post #3

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Nov 4 2012, 11:06 PM) *
I agree that a man should generally speaking never hit a woman, but she crossed many, many, many, many lines. He was very, very patient.
As he said, you want to act like a man, then you'll get treated like one. She not only acted like a man, she acted like the worst absolutely worst example of a man possible.

The uppercut was f'ing hilarious. Lucian Bute could take some pointers from the guy.

Lol!

I watch this video at least once a week, just for shits and giggles. Man I just found out that the bus driver lost his damn job behind this madness. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/no2.gif)

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Nov 29 2012, 02:47 PM
Post #4

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 28 2012, 02:03 PM) *
Lol!

I watch this video at least once a week, just for shits and giggles. Man I just found out that the bus driver lost his damn job behind this madness. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/no2.gif)

Too bad, he definitely didn't deserve to lose his job. That was simply self-defence. She was out of control and threatened him physically. If he had used a weapon, then of course he would've been completely at fault, but he didn't.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 29 2012, 11:11 PM
Post #5

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Nov 29 2012, 02:47 PM) *
Too bad, he definitely didn't deserve to lose his job. That was simply self-defence. She was out of control and threatened him physically. If he had used a weapon, then of course he would've been completely at fault, but he didn't.

Im guessing that they fired him because the bus was still in motion. Rather than just stopping it, he stopped it and commenced to kicking her ass. LOL

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Dec 1 2012, 10:40 AM
Post #6

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 29 2012, 11:11 PM) *
Im guessing that they fired him because the bus was still in motion. Rather than just stopping it, he stopped it and commenced to kicking her ass. LOL

He probably kept things moving because he knew he could take care of business and still get his passengers to their destinations on time. Now that's a true public servant.

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2014 - 06:48 PM