IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  « < 9 10 11  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> HBO@10PM(ET)/7PM(PT):Rios/Alverado-Donaire/Nishioka-SPOILERS, No New Threads, Public Streams, or Discussion of UFC Card
daprofessor
post Oct 16 2012, 08:23 PM
Post #101

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 16 2012, 08:53 PM) *
God I hope you're kidding.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) i knew this was coming...

i'm a bhop fan...but i can't deny that he is a thespian of the highest level. you don't believe me? check bhop/allen 1, bhop/jones 2 and of course...bhop/dawson 1.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 16 2012, 08:30 PM
Post #102

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Oct 16 2012, 09:23 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) i knew this was coming...

i'm a bhop fan...but i can't deny that he is a thespian of the highest level. you don't believe me? check bhop/allen 1, bhop/jones 2 and of course...bhop/dawson 1.

I remember that thread with your argument about that, and for the most part, it was true. Problem is, in the first fight, Dawson tried to beat Hopkins being dirty, and he overdid a bit....which led into that freak accident when their legs got tied up.

Im sure he didn't expect it to go down like that, but he actually gave Hopkins a reason to cry wolf...and he was actually telling the truth in that situation. LOL

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Oct 16 2012, 08:35 PM
Post #103

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 16 2012, 09:30 PM) *
I remember that thread with your argument about that, and for the most part, it was true. Problem is, in the first fight, Dawson tried to beat Hopkins being dirty, and he overdid a bit....which led into that freak accident when their legs got tied up.

Im sure he didn't expect it to go down like that, but he actually gave Hopkins a reason to cry wolf...and he was actually telling the truth in that situation. LOL

i watched that replay several times and i'm sorry...the way he fell...his inability to produce any real evidence(mri) after the fact...his history of poor acting....i don't believe he was hurt. what i saw was the bully getting a taste of his own medicine...and in my experience, when u bully bullies...they usually react the way he did. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 16 2012, 09:03 PM
Post #104

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Oct 16 2012, 09:35 PM) *
i watched that replay several times and i'm sorry...the way he fell...his inability to produce any real evidence(mri) after the fact...his history of poor acting....i don't believe he was hurt. what i saw was the bully getting a taste of his own medicine...and in my experience, when u bully bullies...they usually react the way he did. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I saw a pic of his shoulder (area) and the MRI last year...I'll try to pull it up.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Oct 17 2012, 01:06 PM
Post #105

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 16 2012, 09:03 PM) *
I saw a pic of his shoulder (area) and the MRI last year...I'll try to pull it up.

what u saw was an xray...which won't show u anything. he also produced a statement from the doctor which pretty much stated..."yes, bernard told me he hurt his shoulder and i believe him. signed, bernards doctor" or something to that effect. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) there was no mri.

+Quote Post
Plah
post Oct 17 2012, 04:50 PM
Post #106

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,629

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Oct 16 2012, 09:35 PM) *

Agree 100%

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 9 10 11
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 09:54 AM