IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Cotto beats Sergio?! Really?! Stop it..., Nothing wrong with saying "no" to drugs...
Cshel86
post Oct 24 2012, 09:25 PM
Post #1

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

I've been hearing some real die-hard Cotto huggers saying that he beats Sergio. They go back to the 140 lb and early 147 lb Cotto body work, and they're hanging on to his activity in the Floyd fight. Cotto has decent body work, but nothing like the old stuff.

Let's be real, we've seen most fighters put their best foot forward against Floyd...you can't afford NOT to. I'm not even sure Cotto gets past Trout in December, so saying that he beats Sergio, is a stretch.

I've heard guys say that Cotto would "decision" Sergio, just to cut down on the backlash, but screw it...saying that he even wins that fight warrants a lashing. Leave the drugs alone folks, Cotto does NOT beat Sergio, and I'm not even a big Sergio fan. He loses at 154 and 160...way too much activity for him. It'll be like Margarito, with non-plaster assisted power, and busy footwork. Nightmare.

Am the only one who ISN'T hitting the bong with the added hash? Some of these folks out there, have me thinking that they lace their Mary Jane with Pine-Sol...then I start thinking of the heavyset lady in the commercial with the gap in her teeth...then I stop thinking about her. LOL

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Cshel86
post Oct 25 2012, 10:12 PM
Post #2

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Oct 24 2012, 11:46 PM) *
21st century tech. Vapor all the way (no pine sol of course).

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Only you Cheesey...only you.

QUOTE (Jovi @ Oct 24 2012, 11:50 PM) *
Haha when i hear Cshel defending sergio i know someone F'd up.. but i would like to be in the cyphe of whoever is saying that nonsense. Cotto probably retires after martinez. I think cotto should avoid that fight.

Even if he were to try to pressure, it wouldnt work at all, i just dont see any advantages for him. He'd do better against canelo, but i'm not even sure he wins that fight.

Yep. You know that shit hasn't gotten real, if I'm pulling for Sergio. He's not a bad fighter, but I'm just not a huge fan of his. I dont even want to see Cotto's physique (or lack thereof), nor do I want to see Martinez at 154...more than likely, this one would be at about 158.

I just see it being waaay too much movement for Miguel, and too many punches. On another note, Cotto may give Sergio more movement than he anticipates, but I still cant see him pulling off the W. I don't believe in his body shots, as I once did.

They used to have crazy pop to them, now he's done himself justice bringing back the consistency of the body shots, not so much the power though.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2014 - 10:32 AM