IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> LAST NIGHT ON MARS - a novel, Science fiction, action adventure with a dash of mystery.
Cheesey1
post Nov 10 2012, 09:19 PM
Post #1

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,505

'Last Night on Mars' is the title of my first novel. It's a sci-fi action adventure with a dash of suspense/mystery (little bit of romance too - ha, just a bit).

The website has the book synopsis, chapter excerpts, e-book release dates and pricing for all e-book platforms and devices.
Last Night on Mars - synopsis, chapter excerpts (updated), release dates and pricing

The facebook page also has details - updated.
Last Night on Mars - Facebook page

Available from the following:
Amazon.com
Amazon.co.uk
iTunes.com
BarnesandNoble.com
kobo.com
ebookpie.com
theCopia.com
Sony Reader Bookstore

This post has been edited by Cheesey1: Dec 21 2012, 10:49 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 10 2012, 09:45 PM
Post #2

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Nov 10 2012, 09:19 PM) *
'Last Night on Mars' is the title of my first novel. It's a sci-fi action adventure with a dash of mystery (little bit of romance too - ha, just a bit).

The website has the book synopsis, chapter excerpts, e-book release dates and pricing for all e-book platforms and devices.
Last Night on Mars - synopsis, chapter excerpts, release dates and pricing

The facebook page also has some details.
Last Night on Mars - Facebook page

....and it's finally that time!

(IMG:http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee433/cshel86/CarltonKillsItupdated-1.gif)

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Nov 10 2012, 10:09 PM
Post #3

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 10 2012, 09:45 PM) *

Haha! Yeah man. Thanks. The early readings have been very positive, so hopefully it's actually good.

This post has been edited by Cheesey1: Nov 11 2012, 01:56 AM

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Nov 16 2012, 12:46 AM
Post #4

Super Middleweight

Now Available on Amazon.com (.co.uk etc.) & for all eReaders on eBookPie.com. Also on Kobo.com
Available on Amazon.com
Amazon.co.uk

Available on ebookpie.com

iTunes.com

Available on Kobo.com

Available on theCopia.com

Sony Reader Bookstore

Last Night on Mars - Book synopsis, chapter excerpts (updated), release dates (updated), pricing

This post has been edited by Cheesey1: Dec 17 2012, 04:59 PM

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 29 2012, 11:09 PM
Post #5

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Will there be a hardback/softback version? I will download it soon, but I do like to have physical books here at the house. I have book shelves all around the crib, and my headboard has books all in it (yes, Cshel does read. Lol)

I'm sure "Last Night On Mars" will be a good conversation piece after a chick wakes up in my bed after a serious thrashing on a drunken Friday night. Trust me, I have "In Sheep's Clothing" by George K. Simon sitting on my headboard, and I've been asked about it...it's all about location sir. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Dec 1 2012, 10:38 AM
Post #6

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 29 2012, 11:09 PM) *
Will there be a hardback/softback version? I will download it soon, but I do like to have physical books here at the house. I have book shelves all around the crib, and my headboard has books all in it (yes, Cshel does read. Lol)

I'm sure "Last Night On Mars" will be a good conversation piece after a chick wakes up in my bed after a serious thrashing on a drunken Friday night. Trust me, I have "In Sheep's Clothing" by George K. Simon sitting on my headboard, and I've been asked about it...it's all about location sir. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

The print version will probably be out early next year. I want it to be in all of the eBook retailers first for the Christmas season (it still isn't on Barnes & Noble, the Sony Reader Book Store, or iTunes yet) before releasing a physical copy.
When I finish part two, I might have parts one and two as the print version. I won't release the second installment until late next year.

I'd never heard of 'In Sheep's Clothing' until you mentioned it. All makes sense now CShel...

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Dec 2 2012, 09:05 PM
Post #7

Super Middleweight

Added a blog to the web site. Topics on the blog will expand as time goes by.

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Dec 16 2012, 08:09 PM
Post #8

Super Middleweight

Informally going to be discussing having a reading of 'Last Night on Mars' somewhere in NYC. If not this month, then in January.

Stage fright...?

Nope. I'll simply imagine that everyone in the audience just got knocked out by Juan Manuel Marquez!

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 17 2012, 02:36 PM
Post #9

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Cools shit bro, proud of ya! I did a research paper that compared the Kindle Fire HD to the iPad, and Im almost inclined to get one...a Kindle Fire that is. That way, I can download the novel and check it out. Other than that, I'll have to wait for the hard/soft cover to be released.

I wonder if I can download it from iTunes to my iTouch in the meantime. Hmmm...yay? Nay?

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Dec 17 2012, 04:47 PM
Post #10

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 17 2012, 02:36 PM) *
Cools shit bro, proud of ya! I did a research paper that compared the Kindle Fire HD to the iPad, and Im almost inclined to get one...a Kindle Fire that is. That way, I can download the novel and check it out. Other than that, I'll have to wait for the hard/soft cover to be released.

I wonder if I can download it from iTunes to my iTouch in the meantime. Hmmm...yay? Nay?

Thanks man.

Yes, you can download it from itunes. Here's the link: 'Last Night on Mars' - iTunes

This post has been edited by Cheesey1: Dec 17 2012, 04:57 PM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th August 2014 - 10:18 PM