IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> LAST NIGHT ON MARS - a novel, Science fiction, action adventure with a dash of mystery.
daprofessor
post Dec 21 2012, 05:57 PM
Post #11

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

oh shit! you have a novel!? that is tight!!! good shit!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Dec 21 2012, 10:50 PM
Post #12

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 11,505

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Dec 21 2012, 05:57 PM) *
oh shit! you have a novel!? that is tight!!! good shit!!!

Thanks.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 4 2013, 02:23 PM
Post #13

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Dec 17 2012, 04:47 PM) *
Thanks man.

Yes, you can download it from itunes. Here's the link: 'Last Night on Mars' - iTunes

...and JUST as I decide to download the novel (about a week ago), I had to come to grips with the fact that I dont have ANY space left on my 32GB iTouch. Really?! Trust me Cheesey...that's ALL music...no pictures, no videos, just straight music.

What chaps my ass, is the fact that the shit is only about 27 or 28 GB, rather than the advertised 32GB. I could care less what took up the space before I even put one of my raunchy rap songs on it...the fact is, Im missing some gigs over here. It seems to be that way with ALL electronics with storage space.

I will work on either deleting some of music to make space, get a 64GB iTouch (since Im now attached to the touch features), or wait til the novel comes out in the physical form...whichever comes first.

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Jan 16 2013, 07:24 PM
Post #14

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 11,505

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 4 2013, 02:23 PM) *
...and JUST as I decide to download the novel (about a week ago), I had to come to grips with the fact that I dont have ANY space left on my 32GB iTouch. Really?! Trust me Cheesey...that's ALL music...no pictures, no videos, just straight music.

What chaps my ass, is the fact that the shit is only about 27 or 28 GB, rather than the advertised 32GB. I could care less what took up the space before I even put one of my raunchy rap songs on it...the fact is, Im missing some gigs over here. It seems to be that way with ALL electronics with storage space.

I will work on either deleting some of music to make space, get a 64GB iTouch (since Im now attached to the touch features), or wait til the novel comes out in the physical form...whichever comes first.

No prob. I've got a few marketing things in the pipeline for the e-book and want to see how that goes before printing any copies.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2014 - 04:32 AM