Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Russel Mora and terrible refs, absolutely hate mora
checkleft
post Nov 11 2012, 02:42 AM
Post #1

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

Well this thread is basically about your least favorite refs.

Watched the katsidids fight against guerrero and he was freaking terrible. Robert was holding behind the head and punching he didn't count a knockdown and he deducted two points from katsidids without any previous warning for low blows when the shot wasn't intentional. Which is ironic cause in the agbeko fight he failed to call low blows lol

What are your least favorite officials?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Cshel86
post Nov 13 2012, 09:38 AM
Post #2

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Pat Russell is an, but I'm starting to forgive him nowadays. His only problem is that he'll stop the fight before a guy even hits the canvas. If a cat falls down and legs or knees to do that weird bending move before they hit the canvas, then it's cool to stop it....they usually don't recover from those types of knockdowns anyway.

I wasn't well with his stoppage of the Rios/Alvarado fight but, but hell, you guys know how pissed I get with fighters who refuse to take a fuckin' knee. I've lost my shit in plenty of threads because a guy just refused to take a knee.

I NEVER want to hear Cortez's voice again...sucks how they have him on Showtime now. They always seem to ask the convenient question of whether or not the fight needs to be stopped, and he always happily responds with either a "yes" or "the ref needs to look closely and be in position to stop it".

I just hope that we don't have a shitload of quick stoppages. I cant remember off the top of my head, who was the ref in JMM/Pac 1? The guy's a hero in my book. Oh wait, it was Cortez's dusty...must have been the ending of his glory days, but he's a hero for not stopping it...he'll forever get a pass for that. JMM would never be who is today, had that fight been stopped.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 02:20 PM