IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> golovkin vs molina, anyone interested???
daprofessor
post Nov 14 2012, 02:11 PM
Post #1

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

i see on the front page where chi-town native carlos 'the king' molina (no gang affiliations that i'm aware of...) is willing to step in to face golovkin. first let me say...i love this dude!!! no homo. he's just willing to step up to the plate and face a beast like golovkin and has shown a willingness to fight anyone anywhere! throwback kind of fighter!!! major props to him! i hope the fight gets made!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
checkleft
post Nov 14 2012, 08:43 PM
Post #2

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

Heard a lot of conflicting stories about and his promoters that make me think he and his managers are talking out of their ass. But I like what he brings to the table, but I want to see him against somebody, and molina is a somebody to anybody with plans of trying to be a top guy. I like to call molina and collazo "the guys who always almost fuck things up" lol. They give everybody a run for their money with their craftyness but usually get robbed or screwed.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Nov 14 2012, 09:19 PM
Post #3

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (checkleft @ Nov 14 2012, 09:43 PM) *
Heard a lot of conflicting stories about and his promoters that make me think he and his managers are talking out of their ass. But I like what he brings to the table, but I want to see him against somebody, and molina is a somebody to anybody with plans of trying to be a top guy. I like to call molina and collazo "the guys who always almost fuck things up" lol. They give everybody a run for their money with their craftyness but usually get robbed or screwed.

really? do share...

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2014 - 04:39 AM