IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> golovkin vs molina, anyone interested???
daprofessor
post Nov 14 2012, 02:11 PM
Post #1

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

i see on the front page where chi-town native carlos 'the king' molina (no gang affiliations that i'm aware of...) is willing to step in to face golovkin. first let me say...i love this dude!!! no homo. he's just willing to step up to the plate and face a beast like golovkin and has shown a willingness to fight anyone anywhere! throwback kind of fighter!!! major props to him! i hope the fight gets made!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
checkleft
post Nov 15 2012, 01:18 AM
Post #2

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

Well he and his camp say he will fight anyone from 154 to 168 and that the offered rodriguez 500k for a fight. But rumor is the rodriguez camp wanted the offer but there was a catchweight involved (saying rodriguez would need to go down to 154) and then golovkin preferred to fight that other foreign guy and they revoked the offer.. hopefully GGG takes this fight with molina or another tough fight to make doubt these reports.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Nov 15 2012, 02:14 PM
Post #3

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (checkleft @ Nov 15 2012, 02:18 AM) *
Well he and his camp say he will fight anyone from 154 to 168 and that the offered rodriguez 500k for a fight. But rumor is the rodriguez camp wanted the offer but there was a catchweight involved (saying rodriguez would need to go down to 154) and then golovkin preferred to fight that other foreign guy and they revoked the offer.. hopefully GGG takes this fight with molina or another tough fight to make doubt these reports.

rodriguez is nothing special. i think golovkin walks right through him. i'd rather see him fight molina.

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st August 2014 - 12:00 AM