IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Preview and Poll: Broner vs. Demarco, This Saturday Night on HBO!
Broner vs. Demarco
Who Will Win?
Broner by Dec (Close) [ 2 ] ** [18.18%]
Broner by Dec (Wide) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Broner by KO/TKO [ 8 ] ** [72.73%]
Demarco by Dec (Close) [ 1 ] ** [9.09%]
Demarco by Dec (Wide) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Demarco by KO/TKO [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Draw [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
DQ (Indicate Loser in Response) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 11

Jack 1000
post Nov 15 2012, 06:46 AM
Post #1

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

Who takes this one? and why?

Vote Now!

Jack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Cshel86
post Nov 15 2012, 12:25 PM
Post #2

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

With the chin that DeMarco has shown over time, whatever Broner plans on doing, should be done early. We saw Linares go down because of lack of power. Not only that, but ended up sustaining cuts that costed him his vision during the fight. So no power, horrible vision, and strong guy who can outlast you and knock you out...bad recipe.

I think Broner has the power to make his stand in this fight, but so does DeMarco...he just lacks the ring IQ to get it done early or against somebody that moves. Had Linares not been cut so bad, he would've won on points alone.

I see this as a victory for Broner, but I'm not so sure he KO's DeMarco. I felt the same way about Lara in the Martirosyan and Hernandez fight. DeMarco will probably fair better than we expect. I hear all of these guys on the web and on radio shows, saying that Broner will "massacre", "decapitate", "murder", DeMarco...but didn't people predict the same outcome for Mayweather/Cotto, Chavez/Martinez, Donaire/Vasquez Jr?

I hear people saying, "Uh uh, yeah man, go back and look at the DeMarco/Valero fight". Whatever dumbass, I've seen the fight already, cut the bullshit. most folks have hardly seen any of Valero's fight, let alone DeMarco's, but yet they'll run their mouth about that, and give Broner the victory. Fact is, that was 2 years ago...we never know what DeMarco has in store for Saturday night.

Life is always great for the underdog, when it comes to boxing. Hell, it's a great position for any situation. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

No official prediction from me...I just have this gut feeling that Broner wont have the easiest night in the world, but certainly not the hardest fight either.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Nov 15 2012, 02:18 PM
Post #3

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 15 2012, 01:25 PM) *
With the chin that DeMarco has shown over time, whatever Broner plans on doing, should be done early. We saw Linares go down because of lack of power. Not only that, but ended up sustaining cuts that costed him his vision during the fight. So no power, horrible vision, and strong guy who can outlast you and knock you out...bad recipe.

I think Broner has the power to make his stand in this fight, but so does DeMarco...he just lacks the ring IQ to get it done early or against somebody that moves. Had Linares not been cut so bad, he would've won on points alone.

I see this as a victory for Broner, but I'm not so sure he KO's DeMarco. I felt the same way about Lara in the Martirosyan and Hernandez fight. DeMarco will probably fair better than we expect. I hear all of these guys on the web and on radio shows, saying that Broner will "massacre", "decapitate", "murder", DeMarco...but didn't people predict the same outcome for Mayweather/Cotto, Chavez/Martinez, Donaire/Vasquez Jr?

I hear people saying, "Uh uh, yeah man, go back and look at the DeMarco/Valero fight". Whatever dumbass, I've seen the fight already, cut the bullshit. most folks have hardly seen any of Valero's fight, let alone DeMarco's, but yet they'll run their mouth about that, and give Broner the victory. Fact is, that was 2 years ago...we never know what DeMarco has in store for Saturday night.

Life is always great for the underdog, when it comes to boxing. Hell, it's a great position for any situation. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

No official prediction from me...I just have this gut feeling that Broner wont have the easiest night in the world, but certainly not the hardest fight either.

ditto.

thanks for saving me the trouble of having to type all of this out. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 11:48 AM