IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Preview and Poll: Broner vs. Demarco, This Saturday Night on HBO!
Broner vs. Demarco
Who Will Win?
Broner by Dec (Close) [ 2 ] ** [18.18%]
Broner by Dec (Wide) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Broner by KO/TKO [ 8 ] ** [72.73%]
Demarco by Dec (Close) [ 1 ] ** [9.09%]
Demarco by Dec (Wide) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Demarco by KO/TKO [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Draw [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
DQ (Indicate Loser in Response) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 11

Jack 1000
post Nov 15 2012, 06:46 AM
Post #1

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

Who takes this one? and why?

Vote Now!

Jack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Marcus
post Nov 15 2012, 06:42 PM
Post #2

Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,254

Broner has displayed good ring intelligence no question... but with whom was it displayed? How could you say he has the power when he hasn't fought anyone capable of taking punches besides Ponce. Every prospect has power, boxing IQ, and speed when they're on the come up fighting bums. Saturday night we will find out who Broner really is, how he will fare. We will see how his speed and power looks compared to DeMarco's. Until then cut the power talk. I predict Broner will win by a close decision and I wouldn't be surprised if we see a Broner-DeMarco II. The biggest advantages Broner has are his weight and Al Haymon.

This post has been edited by Marcus: Nov 15 2012, 06:43 PM

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 16 2012, 12:48 AM
Post #3

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Marcus @ Nov 15 2012, 06:42 PM) *
Broner has displayed good ring intelligence no question... but with whom was it displayed? How could you say he has the power when he hasn't fought anyone capable of taking punches besides Ponce. Every prospect has power, boxing IQ, and speed when they're on the come up fighting bums. Saturday night we will find out who Broner really is, how he will fare. We will see how his speed and power looks compared to DeMarco's. Until then cut the power talk. I predict Broner will win by a close decision and I wouldn't be surprised if we see a Broner-DeMarco II. The biggest advantages Broner has are his weight and Al Haymon.

Thank you! Haven't people even seen Chavez/Martinez? Chavez was bigger, but slower and powerful...had he played his cards right, he would've stopped Sergio. Having speed, power, and movement....means shit against a Mexican fighter. Cant wait til Saturday! LOL

+Quote Post
mitukczuk
post Nov 16 2012, 01:53 AM
Post #4

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,355

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 16 2012, 12:48 AM) *
Thank you! Haven't people even seen Chavez/Martinez? Chavez was bigger, but slower and powerful...had he played his cards right, he would've stopped Sergio. Having speed, power, and movement....means shit against a Mexican fighter. Cant wait til Saturday! LOL

Taylor / Chavez anyone ? Good point, C'.

I got Broner winning a controversial UD.

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2014 - 08:39 AM