IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> random thoughts and questions...., i need to get off my chest.
BoxingFan86
post Nov 30 2012, 05:04 PM
Post #11

Featherweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,445

LMAO @ Cshel for usin' the Snooki comment as an excuse to drink. We've all been there.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 30 2012, 05:15 PM
Post #12

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Nov 28 2012, 01:59 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) don't let this drive u to drinking excessively! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

i think u need to check out the movie 'flight' with denzel. very good shit.

Nah, I'm straight on that movie...I gotta catch a flight next month. I'll watch it after I get back in town...I almost shit my pants on the plane when somebody was watching The Avengers a few rows in front of me.

QUOTE (BoxingFan86 @ Nov 30 2012, 05:04 PM) *
LMAO @ Cshel for usin' the Snooki comment as an excuse to drink. We've all been there.

Yeah I know, I aint shit. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Dec 1 2012, 08:53 PM
Post #13

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

if i saw GG on a night out id swear he seems just like a nice guy, till you know he lays a prick out (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Dec 2 2012, 10:32 PM
Post #14

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mgrover @ Dec 1 2012, 09:53 PM) *
if i saw GG on a night out id swear he seems just like a nice guy, till you know he lays a prick out (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

it's always the most unassuming guys. feel sorry for the guy who makes the mistake of messing with him. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Dec 19 2012, 07:55 PM
Post #15

Cruiserweight

i can't get over nonito's "he doesn't deserve to fight me.." bullshit concerning rigondeaux.

with the donaire/mares fight looking like it's not going to happen because of usual b.s. politics....i really, really, really hope donaire/rigondeaux gets made.

that is all.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Dec 19 2012, 08:03 PM
Post #16

Cruiserweight

i really can't help but think that gabriel rosado has made a huge mistake by taking on ggg in his next fight. the kid has potential. he just cut his career very short with this one.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 19 2012, 09:12 PM
Post #17

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Dec 19 2012, 08:03 PM) *
i really can't help but think that gabriel rosado has made a huge mistake by taking on ggg in his next fight. the kid has potential. he just cut his career very short with this one.

We share the same sentiments here. He was doing fine on NBC sports, but somebody must have whispered in his ear and got his head messed up. It's not cool to just jump out there against a quiet guy with a cool robe and mack-truck power on both hands. Again, if Angulo handled him like he did, then GGG enjoy adding Rosado to his highlight reel.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Dec 20 2012, 06:41 PM
Post #18

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 19 2012, 10:12 PM) *
We share the same sentiments here. He was doing fine on NBC sports, but somebody must have whispered in his ear and got his head messed up. It's not cool to just jump out there against a quiet guy with a cool robe and mack-truck power on both hands. Again, if Angulo handled him like he did, then GGG enjoy adding Rosado to his highlight reel.

to rosado's credit...he's improved since the angulo fight. but if u saw his last fight...that dude stunned him...and that guy didn't have much. he's going to be in the deep end of the pool against ggg. i just hope his corner has the intelligence to save him from a career ending beating.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 20 2012, 11:26 PM
Post #19

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Dec 20 2012, 06:41 PM) *
to rosado's credit...he's improved since the angulo fight. but if u saw his last fight...that dude stunned him...and that guy didn't have much. he's going to be in the deep end of the pool against ggg. i just hope his corner has the intelligence to save him from a career ending beating.

I saw his fight against Powell, but I missed his last one...maybe a bigger fight was on that night. He's already signed for the beating, I just hope he knows how to survive it. He has crazy reach, but if he gets caught up in a dog fight, then best of luck to him.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 11:00 AM