IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 50 Cent explains situation with Floyd, Will they mend their friendship?
Cshel86
post Dec 1 2012, 09:09 PM
Post #11

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Dec 1 2012, 09:00 PM) *
Here's the area in which I think Floyd comes off as the "big dummy": The fact that he actually considered 50 to have a genuine, selfless interest in him as a friend. Nothing in 50's history has indicated such....as far as we know. The other stuff, IMO, is white noise. At the end of the day, if you were EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER friends, you don't put your dude shit out there...especially after it looked as though you were trying to run ye ole "okie doke" on him.

LOL at ye ole "okie doke".

I get what you're saying, friends don't put their friends out there like that...understood. There is a lot of white noise with some of that info, but the whole "where there's smoke, there's fire" mess is going on with Floyd's end as far as how careless he can be with his money.

I agree that Floyd is playing the dummy role by thinking that 50 could possibly be his true best friend...I think we all see that. I'm sure 50 was looking for some type of business edge from the relationship, but one must admit that Floyd should take a page out of 50's book when it comes to securing his finances.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Dec 1 2012, 10:08 PM
Post #12

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Nov 30 2012, 06:03 PM) *
I don't agree with the whole hood etiquette, but I get your point. The interesting thing is that Mayweather wanted assistance with Mayweather promotions, but 50 created TMT which was a red flag for Al and GBP. 50 implied Al and Goldenboy was not going to let him fly away from the nest. So are they in bed together?

It's not really "hood etiquette". It's just how I was raised. My best friends are like family. I dont say tht word loosely. 50 literally was on every major NY urban outlet describing everything that transpired. Thats not how family ges down.

Nothing about 50 seems trustworthy. I mean look at his career. He's extremely relevant but I cant even tel you the last song he made. He's a rich parasite. He clings to peoples ideas and uses his money to capitlalize and then overtakes it. He helps build then he destroys his so called allies. Look how he tried to copy and compete with Dre and his headphones.

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Dec 2 2012, 07:23 PM
Post #13

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 1 2012, 09:09 PM) *
LOL at ye ole "okie doke".

I get what you're saying, friends don't put their friends out there like that...understood. There is a lot of white noise with some of that info, but the whole "where there's smoke, there's fire" mess is going on with Floyd's end as far as how careless he can be with his money.

I agree that Floyd is playing the dummy role by thinking that 50 could possibly be his true best friend...I think we all see that. I'm sure 50 was looking for some type of business edge from the relationship, but one must admit that Floyd should take a page out of 50's book when it comes to securing his finances.

It appears Floyd is constantly searching for that "security", that clearly he doesn't feel he has w/n his family (can you blame him?) or current stable of "friends". I agree, Floyd is probably REAL careless w/ some of his loot, but that is just subterfuge as far as I'm concerned. There's some funny biz going on and what Floyd does w/ his $$$ isn't at the center of it.

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Dec 2 2012, 07:26 PM
Post #14

Welterweight

QUOTE (Franchize @ Dec 1 2012, 10:08 PM) *
It's not really "hood etiquette". It's just how I was raised. My best friends are like family. I dont say tht word loosely. 50 literally was on every major NY urban outlet describing everything that transpired. Thats not how family ges down.

Nothing about 50 seems trustworthy. I mean look at his career. He's extremely relevant but I cant even tel you the last song he made. He's a rich parasite. He clings to peoples ideas and uses his money to capitlalize and then overtakes it. He helps build then he destroys his so called allies. Look how he tried to copy and compete with Dre and his headphones.

Which is why this is so bizarre.....meaning, how could Floyd put himself in this position, w/ a cat who's known more for destruction, than he is for talent?

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 2 2012, 09:08 PM
Post #15

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Dec 2 2012, 07:23 PM) *
It appears Floyd is constantly searching for that "security", that clearly he doesn't feel he has w/n his family (can you blame him?) or current stable of "friends". I agree, Floyd is probably REAL careless w/ some of his loot, but that is just subterfuge as far as I'm concerned. There's some funny biz going on and what Floyd does w/ his $$$ isn't at the center of it.

Hmmm...

*Cshel sits in a dim-lit room and pulls out his Clue board game*

+Quote Post
BoxingThrone
post Dec 3 2012, 02:46 PM
Post #16

Amateur

Member No.: 13,783

It wouldn't surprise me if Floyd (or any pro athlete) didn't have his books in order. What 50 says happened is plausible but 50 also has that reputation of cooking beef. Seems like Floyd thought the venture was a good idea but then some voices got in his ear and he backed out having suffered no loss. I just wonder why 50's business people didn't have him get some sort of "legal" assurance from Floyd that this deal was going to through.

Anyway, I'm filing this one under "rich folk problems" ...

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Dec 3 2012, 03:50 PM
Post #17

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

End of the day, even if a dude is careless with their dough, I dont get how that's grounds to air yall beefs to the public. I mean shit, it isn't like Floyd wnt from Suze Orman to MC Hammer once he became 50's friend. He's had a long history of spending frivilously.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 3 2012, 03:54 PM
Post #18

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Franchize @ Dec 3 2012, 03:50 PM) *
End of the day, even if a dude is careless with their dough, I dont get how that's grounds to air yall beefs to the public. I mean shit, it isn't like Floyd wnt from Suze Orman to MC Hammer once he became 50's friend. He's had a long history of spending frivilously.

Man man man! I'd still smash that woman! She's hot AND she knows how to spend money!...hard to find one like that nowadays. By the way, is it a rumor, or does she really bat for the other team? *Cshel crosses his fingers*

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Dec 3 2012, 04:26 PM
Post #19

Welterweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 3 2012, 03:54 PM) *
Man man man! I'd still smash that woman! She's hot AND she knows how to spend money!...hard to find one like that nowadays. By the way, is it a rumor, or does she really bat for the other team? *Cshel crosses his fingers*

Bwwaaahaaaahaaa...you just want some @$$....Suzie ain't hot...at least not enough to broadcastin' her smashability on these waves. LOL!!!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2014 - 10:51 PM