IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  « < 10 11 12  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Showtime@9PM(ET)/6PM(PT) Cotto vs, Trout: SPOILERS, No New Spoiler Threads or Public Streams
Cshel86
post Dec 3 2012, 12:57 PM
Post #111

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Dec 3 2012, 11:42 AM) *
rafael marquez (the former middleweight) was commentating for the ppv feed to puerto rico and had the fight a draw like paulie. he's a guy who's opinion i respect. i don't believe a draw is far fetched. i have to admit that i can be biased towards skill...and trout definitely displayed much more skill than cotto in the fight.

u would think gbp would have learned their lesson with their bullshit by now. announcing cotto as canelo's next opponent is disrespectful to the fighters involved and it's also setting themselves up for ridicule from the fans either way. if cotto wins....it was a bullshit match up where they knew the winner before they made it. if he won controversially...leaves the door open to cry corruption. trout wins...now they have cake on their face and canelo looks like a coward again for not facing trout next. trout was an option when ortiz fell through. they don't wanna see him in the ring.

floyd at this point is a non-factor. i think plenty of fighters at 154 are starting to show they would be too much for him at this stage in his career. he should pick his next opponent wisely. i know u don't want to hear it...but i am confident it's going to be guerrero. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Yeah GBP messed up, once again. Though Trout won, more than likely, he wont be picked. They signed K-9 for a reason, and I think that's the next option for Canelo. I agree that Floyd is a non-factor and I don't even get excited about who he's gonna fight next, and so on. Trout may end up getting Molina or somebody like that, and honestly, I'm ready to see Molina bully Canelo from pillar to post.

This whole "Canelo's next opponent" mess is getting out of hand, and actually making him look good. Trout will grease him, and GBP knows this. Will Trout be the next guy to be built up to fight Canelo? Yes. Will it ever happen? Possibly. What is GBP hoping for? They're hoping to see Trout fade away from the picture all together. :lo:

Guerrero could very well be next for Floyd. As I mentioned last week, Guerrero's highest payday is that $1M he just made, so Floyd's team will just offer him another million, and the fight should be made instantly. Im not sure how much it sales, but at this point, the business aspect shouldn't be hard.

I hope that Trout's journey wont be delayed or derailed, due to politics.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post Dec 5 2012, 06:42 PM
Post #112

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

IRONIC.. CANELO was nowhere to be found when TROUT WAS CALLING FOR HIM AFTER HIS VICTORY... LMAO-- CANELO HAULED ASS!!! Trout will bust that ass wide open LMAO
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 10 11 12
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 11:54 PM