Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Pacquiao-Marquez Trilogy Scored
fightscoreollect...
post Dec 3 2012, 09:40 PM
Post #1

Super Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,394

Since the fight is a few days away and that i have recieved numerous requests on my scoing for the 3 fights. I have watched again and scored the 3 Pacquiao-Marquez fights for my" fightscorecollector" site (in the signature below).

I have also added some stats from my scoring of the fight eg: how many rounds each fighter has won and total points accumulated in the 3 fights.

Any comments most welcome AND please add your scores in this thread

cheers

Fightscorecollector

ps: jacks1000, scott christ please feel free to add this article from my site to fighthype.com or the UKfighthype part of the site, cheers
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Cshel86
post Dec 5 2012, 11:35 AM
Post #2

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Fight 1: Draw...Manny deserved that draw on his record. No way in hell you're supposed to knock a guy down 3 times in the 1st round, and allow him to come back and make you look like shit. Even if Manny may have edged it by 1 round, he didn't deserve the decision, just for being a little shit.

Fight 2: I had JMM edging it, but he fucked himself by getting careless and getting dropped. That knockdown ruined everything...it may have ended up being another draw, had it not been for the knockdown. Manny actually looked motivated in that fight...

Fight 3: JMM clearly won that fight. Manny didn't even look like he wanted to be there. Looked like he just wanted to cash his check and go home. JMM attacked the body, kept the pressure going (in a few rounds), and used the stepping on the foot method.

I agree with Mit, Marquez didn't bring it in the 11th and 12th rounds like he should've. He was being a bit too careful...I guess he figured, "If I don't hit the canvas, then I'll win this one". Now that I think about it, Juan never looks good in the 12th rounds against Manny, especially in the closing seconds when they desperately exchange punches, and judges almost shoot their loads over it.

I think Manny's going to bring it in 4th fight, and anyone can look at that big ass skull of Marquez's, and see that he's got some type of wicked gameplan going on up there.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2014 - 11:50 AM