Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Rinkles in a HYPED fighters style
Gambit808
post Dec 4 2012, 10:44 PM
Post #1

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,329

What fighter comes to mind first after reading the title of this topic. Every fighter has there rinkles, but which 1, to you, stands out the most, and makes u feel that it's only a matter of time soon to come before he gets exposed.

Gamboa
Thurman
Donaire
Broner
Russell Jr.
Mares
Wilder
Price
Fury
Quillin
Cote
Garcia... To name a few.

This post has been edited by Gambit808: Dec 4 2012, 11:34 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
checkleft
post Dec 6 2012, 12:15 PM
Post #2

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (wolterb @ Dec 6 2012, 11:57 AM) *
damn man, you said it fuckin best. i'm interested to see how garcia would do against a counter type of himself, someone who sits waits and swings with power. bet that'd be a good fight. is there anyone who poses that kind of challenge?? ortiz, berto, peterson? matthyse? I know they are atleast inthe same weight range.

i haven't seen enough of these other guys to make an honest assessment. for whatever reason i've never been compelled by gamboa. the rest i just haven't had a chance to catch besides fury. like you, only thing i seen on fury was the self inflicted uppercut lol

I think a fight against a guy like ortiz would definitely be great against Garcia. Both extremely strong pretty good counter punching ability, but right now ortiz is huge so that's kind of out of the question. But a guy like Lucas who can take it as well as dish it out just as well if not better then Garcia I think would be trouble for him. A lot of people forget Garcia was having trouble with morales only a year ago, I actually had Erik up until the later rounds when he got wild and dropped.

And i have a feeling that's gonna be furys highlight of his career Haha

+Quote Post
wolterb
post Dec 6 2012, 12:32 PM
Post #3

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,770

QUOTE (checkleft @ Dec 6 2012, 12:15 PM) *
I think a fight against a guy like ortiz would definitely be great against Garcia. Both extremely strong pretty good counter punching ability, but right now ortiz is huge so that's kind of out of the question. But a guy like Lucas who can take it as well as dish it out just as well if not better then Garcia I think would be trouble for him. A lot of people forget Garcia was having trouble with morales only a year ago, I actually had Erik up until the later rounds when he got wild and dropped.

And i have a feeling that's gonna be furys highlight of his career Haha

I had Erik ahead too. Garcia looked hesitant and lost until Erik gave him some opportunities

Lol, that'd be awful for Fury. He pry wakes up in cold sweats thinking bout that lol

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 10:11 AM