IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

28 Pages V  « < 21 22 23 24 25 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> PPV@9PM(ET)/6PM(PT)-Pacquiao-Marquez IV-SPOILERS (Topics Merged), Should There Be a Fifth Fight? Poll Added!!!
Should Pacquiao and Marquez Fight a Fifth Time?
Pacquaio-Marquez V?
Yes [ 3 ] ** [30.00%]
No [ 6 ] ** [60.00%]
Not Sure [ 1 ] ** [10.00%]
Total Votes: 10
Guests cannot vote 
Plah
post Dec 9 2012, 12:48 PM
Post #221

Featherweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,629

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Dec 9 2012, 01:38 PM) *
Ha!!

The whole thing was hilarious. Good that he wasn't hurt too badly, but the way he crumpled face first was one of the funniest things I've seen in ages.

Everytime i see someone getting ktfo im kinda worried for the guy. This time for some reason I was laughing so hard. Shit was hysterical.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Dec 9 2012, 12:58 PM
Post #222

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 11,505

QUOTE (Plah @ Dec 9 2012, 12:48 PM) *
Everytime i see someone getting ktfo im kinda worried for the guy. This time for some reason I was laughing so hard. Shit was hysterical.

Same here.

+Quote Post
Jovi
post Dec 9 2012, 01:03 PM
Post #223

Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,532

Marquez was always a great fighter and was probably going into the hall of fame, but now he no doubt solidified his vote. I wouldn't be surprised if he just retired after that, he is 39, and that "loss" to pacquiao is probably what made him wake up early in the day and put in work in training. I'm happy i seen it, Marquez won me 2 quick bets on the spot. hahahaha MY DUDE! i shoulda said double for a KO

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Dec 9 2012, 01:28 PM
Post #224

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,329

Wish Emmanuel Steward was alive and well announcing that one.

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Dec 9 2012, 01:31 PM
Post #225

Junior Welterweight

By what possible deserving reason, do some folks here feel why a rematch for Marquez against Floyd Is warranted here???

This I wanna know.

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Dec 9 2012, 01:35 PM
Post #226

Junior Welterweight

^^^^ it's almost like saying Froch deserves a rematch with Ward, why, because Froch made another opponent foolish but when it was time for him to do it against Ward he couldn't.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 9 2012, 01:48 PM
Post #227

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (CrazyBuffalO @ Dec 9 2012, 07:55 AM) *
Pacquiao is a good fighter but way overrated. This fight puts all doubt to rest.

Marquez is a thinking fighter. He adjusts himself in every fight. We know what to expect when they put him in with the simple minded Pacquiao in the ring for the fourth time. I just don’t see the same type of “adjustments” in Pacquiao – he just goes in the ring with the same rhythm every single time!

For Marquez he should move on to fight Black fighters and try to win to prove that he has indeed evolved as a top tier fighter. Some people here suggested Mayweather rematch and that’s actually very good and I like the idea or maybe a fight with Bradley.

What's up with this whole thing about Marquez moving on to fight black fighters? You used to say the same thing about Manny.

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Dec 9 2012, 02:54 PM
Post #228

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

I feel bad for Manny but the memes stemming from last nights fight are just epic lmaooooo. What a night.

+Quote Post
Kratza
post Dec 9 2012, 02:55 PM
Post #229

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,360

Personally, i think the Mayweather vs Pacquiao is dead and buried, the most appealing fight for me is Mayweather vs Marquez 2, you can say what you want about the first fight but i think we all know Marquez was never comfortable at the weight until now, i think Mayweather would still win but it would be a good fight while it lasted.

For Pacquiao i believe it's time to concentrate on politics, i mean its clear no matter what anybody says he isn't the same fighter he used to be, although i think Bradley is next in-line for Pacman, i truly hope he does retire, he has accomplished what he has and no one can take it from him and he thoroughly deserves to spend the rest of his life with his family enjoying a presidential status in the Philippines.

P.S. If this fight does happen again i think Marquez deserves to dictate the terms and for him to be able to take the fight to Mexico, otherwise i hope he doesnt agree to fight as he has closed the book on the fights and maybe on Pacquiao.

What are your thoughts on:
Pacquiao vs Mayweather
Marquez' next move
Pacquiao's next move

This post has been edited by Kratza: Dec 9 2012, 02:56 PM

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Dec 9 2012, 03:12 PM
Post #230

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,708

It's apparently obvious that now that Pac is no longer considered this so called unstoppable and invincible force the public has been lead to believe he is that Arum is only interested in making money and will be more than happy to make a 5th fight between the two of them thus keeping Pac shielded from other potential fighters like Broner, Guerrero and the likes from knocking Pac the heck out too.

I see Pac going down the Roy Jones Road of KOs should he stay around and face anyone else besides JMM, i think Bob Arum knows now not to even think about trying to get a fight with Floyd, Broner is too technically sound for Pac, Guerrero has proven he's willing to stand and trade and is a taller fighter than Pac and he already lost to Bradley.

JMM 5 is the logical conclusion, it does the 3 things Bob wants most; 1. More money, 2. Keeps Pac's rep from sinking forward by shielding him from facing younger, faster and tough opponents who have skills, 3. If Pac wins a 5th bout it would give him some measure of redemption.

+Quote Post

28 Pages V  « < 21 22 23 24 25 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2014 - 02:17 AM