IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pacquiao-Marquez score at time of stoppage (Topics Merged), Press and fans scores
fightscoreollect...
post Dec 9 2012, 07:29 AM
Post #1

Super Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,394

I thought Pac was looking good before Marquez landed the bomb. I want to see the 5th fight.

My score was 47-46 Pacquiao
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CrazyBuffalO
post Dec 9 2012, 08:03 AM
Post #2

Junior Flyweight

Member No.: 13,128

Marquez was leading the fight even without the KO in the end. Thatís how they scored it here in the Philippines.
I mean I donít have anything against Manny as far as his person goes. Itís purely from his professional perspective (as a boxer) that Iím not really a fan of even though ironically I live and work in the very country he hails from.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Dec 9 2012, 10:11 AM
Post #3

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

About same here i had Pac just ahead although the rounds were close

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Dec 9 2012, 11:01 AM
Post #4

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,708

That was one of the best KOs I've ever!! Lol

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Dec 9 2012, 11:04 AM
Post #5

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

I had Manny winning rounds 1,4,5. I had Marquez winning 2,3 and I had him winning the 6th even before the KO. Manny fought pretty well. Before the first knockdown, I thought he was winning the round slightly. That first knockdown, his guard blinded him. Could have happened toanybody. He fought like Manny with the No Fear trunks after he knocked Marquez down. I just think he overestimated how hurt Marquez was. A lot of ppl did. Skip Clueless was saying Marquez survival was incredible and that he took soooooo much punishment. I didnt see it that way. Sure he got hit n Manny was coming but he didnt seem that hurt. He just seemed like he was trying to get his composure rather than his legs. He was trying to slow the fight back down. He knew Manny was beaming with confidence once the pace revved up.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Dec 9 2012, 11:59 AM
Post #6

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (fightscoreollector @ Dec 9 2012, 07:29 AM) *
I thought Pac was looking good before Marquez landed the bomb. I want to see the 5th fight.

My score was 47-46 Pacquiao

Please stop that noise. We should have Paul Williams and sergio do it again while were at it, that was a heated exchange till it ended too no?

Had marquez up slightly at the time of the ko. But some were toss I felt one or two could have home either way. Good thing he didn't let it go to the cards it would have been close.... Again

Btw I liked how pac looked in the third fight better, very over aggressive last night very wild wide open. He was getting caught clean over and over, all marquez had to so was sit down on his shots instead of stepping back. Shit was bound to happen.

+Quote Post
Marcus
post Dec 9 2012, 12:05 PM
Post #7

Bantamweight

Member No.: 12,254

Id love to see Marquez vs Broner. Marquez vs Garcia or Matthyse. Or Marquez vs Bradley.

+Quote Post
fightscoreollect...
post Dec 9 2012, 12:10 PM
Post #8

Super Flyweight

cheers for the scores guys, will post all press and fans scores soon and will also be on the ukfighthype part of the site

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Dec 9 2012, 03:40 PM
Post #9

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (fightscoreollector @ Dec 9 2012, 11:10 AM) *
cheers for the scores guys, will post all press and fans scores soon and will also be on the ukfighthype part of the site

For the record though I did have Panty, oops I mean Manny ahead by 1 point before he went night-night, LOL!

+Quote Post
fightscoreollect...
post Dec 9 2012, 05:58 PM
Post #10

Super Flyweight

First off thank you for supplying scores for my fightscorecollector site (in the signature below)

I was able to get 146 Press and fan scores.

41 Press scores which a high percentage had Pacquiao ahead when stopped

Does the fact that Pac was ahead on most peoples scores, my stats had it 133-10-3 in favor of Pacquiao give him the right to demand a 5th fight??

JMM is a remarkable figter to comeback the way he did, at 39 he gained his best win of his career....i for 1 want to see a 5th fight. LOOK what i say at the end of my article, thats the reason i hope Pacquiao gets his chance

"Once and for all" - pacquiao-marquez 5

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2014 - 04:53 AM