IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Do you agree with me?, The next fight should be Marquez vs Bradley!!
BoxingFan86
post Dec 10 2012, 02:29 AM
Post #21

Featherweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,445

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Dec 10 2012, 02:19 AM) *
As I understand it Gurrerro is Floyd's mandatory in the WBC.

Jack

I've heard Guerrero mention this on several occasions, but I wasn't sure if he was bein' serious or if it was just wishful thinkin' on his part. I remember him sayin' somethin' along the lines of, "I'm Floyd's mandatory. He should fight me, or be stripped of the title."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jovi
post Dec 10 2012, 04:09 AM
Post #22

Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,532

i remember the beginning of the year apparently mayweather had no idea who guerrero was, and now he is the next mandatory challenger? He beat aydin (no idea who he was) and a berto who came out and tried to be someone else. That puts him next in line?..*sigh* i guess i wouldn't mind seeing mayweather smack on guerrero in dominating fashion. I see him back in the gym, i wonder what weight he will come back at, his body looks different since coming out of jail.

Marquez beats bradley, alexander, or rios. he is a smarter boxer than all, and that power combined with the boxing IQ is menacing. Bradley and alexander would go out easier than rios IMO. Best fight is against Matthysse.

After beating Burns and Gamboa, Broner should challenge one of the greats to see if he really got it. Pacquiao or Marquez. If they do fight a 5th fight maybe Broner gets winner. I just mention Broner's name because i want to see him do great against great opposition.

Maybe mayweather should vs Pac first. i still want to see the dam fight! I'd rather see Mayweather/Pacquiao now than Pacquiao/marquez 5..Mayweather's legs are questionable, pacquiao's getting KOd now, anything can happen

Marquez made everything in boxing interesting right when he put Pac to sleep..

This post has been edited by Jovi: Dec 10 2012, 08:49 AM

+Quote Post
Jimmy
post Dec 10 2012, 05:14 AM
Post #23

Amateur

Member No.: 13,677

(IMG:http://s019.radikal.ru/i610/1212/47/df37a6c16bd3.jpg)

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Dec 10 2012, 09:32 AM
Post #24

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (hydroman @ Dec 9 2012, 11:03 PM) *
Its amazing how many people thought the 4th fight was pointless, but here we are lobbying for a 5th fight. Pacquiao just isnt the the fighter he used to be. Got a gift decision last year, slept this year by a 40 year old guy. I dont recall a guy getting koed in that fashion coming back and performing at a very high level, especially at 34 years old. I think its time to move on, there are other exciting fights to b made

Good post. Tho it was an exciting fight move on already its obvious marquez is the better fighter

I hope Juan is out of his contract so he can control his own destiny. In my mind I dont think he wants another fight with manny. In his eyes he won the first three and this one was just the icing.

I don't think he should fight mathysse tho, he's too old and too easy to hit to be taking shots from a guy like that. Plus there's no money in that fight for him. Him and Garcia would be interesting, like I've said it was just a year ago Garcia was losing to a old Eric morales before he got wild. Garcia is a very winnable fight. Rios could either finish what katsidis started or get finished like katsidis so sign me up for that one. And for some reason I see a fight with Bradley going how the diaz fight went.

Mayweather would be a toss up because who knows how mayweather will look after this long layoff, he may be himself he may have lost it. It happens. There's no money in lamont, doubt he fights broner (too small, bigger names) and Erik morales got taken to the pasture. There's always Marcos maidana but that's a tough bill and probably not enough money in it even though Marcos has headlined before

Oh and for the record no way does guerrero deserve a mayweather fight, I just hate the way he has literally thumbed rabbit punched and talked himself into a fight by fighting Andre "phony shell" berto and a paper contender in aydin and still not looked good. Motherfucker I don't want to heat about your wife, or watch you talk shit to lightweights and then thank Jesus Christ for giving you the strength to flap your gums and punch people in the face. Fight somebody bro, anybody! Maidana is right there, the Alexander vs kell winner will have more cred then you and that's not saying much.

This post has been edited by checkleft: Dec 10 2012, 09:40 AM

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 10 2012, 09:53 AM
Post #25

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Jimmy @ Dec 10 2012, 05:14 AM) *

Classic post sir!

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Dec 10 2012, 10:15 AM
Post #26

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

I dont wish to see Marquez vs Bradley one bit. I think it would be an incredibly boring fight. I think Bradley would win only because Marquez would be so bored and frustrated with him rushing in like an idiot lol. It would probably end early with a headbutt lol. No thanks. I'd rather see Marquez or Manny fight Rios. I'm more into pure boxing but I'd like to see Marquez and Rios battle it out.

+Quote Post
Plah
post Dec 10 2012, 01:44 PM
Post #27

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,629

QUOTE (Franchize @ Dec 10 2012, 11:15 AM) *
I dont wish to see Marquez vs Bradley one bit. I think it would be an incredibly boring fight. I think Bradley would win only because Marquez would be so bored and frustrated with him rushing in like an idiot lol. It would probably end early with a headbutt lol. No thanks. I'd rather see Marquez or Manny fight Rios. I'm more into pure boxing but I'd like to see Marquez and Rios battle it out.

I think it'll be a very good fight (JMM/Bradley), with Marquez winning at least 9 rounds.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Dec 10 2012, 02:16 PM
Post #28

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Plah @ Dec 10 2012, 01:44 PM) *
I think it'll be a very good fight (JMM/Bradley), with Marquez winning at least 9 rounds.

That sounds more like someone getting dominated lol

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Dec 10 2012, 02:30 PM
Post #29

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

here are the fights that should happen...

1. jmm/bradley...bradley is the most deserving. i think it's an even fight.

2. jmm/rios...more likely because of arum and his b.s. agenda. jmm destroys rios.

3. jmm/anyone...i'd love to see him against matthysse, garcia, guerrero. all good fights...i think matthysse would be the toughest, but garcia and guerrero are no joke either. they won't happen because of bullshit politics.

i don't want to see jmm vs floyd again. i think it plays similar to the first one.

+Quote Post
Genius
post Dec 10 2012, 03:33 PM
Post #30

Bantamweight

Member No.: 1,359

Id like JMM vs Garcia personally, will be all action.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2014 - 03:18 PM