Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> THE BODY SHOT CONTRAST, HATTON and DLH
neophyte7
post Dec 10 2012, 06:52 PM
Post #1

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

I looked at the body shot that folded HATTON AND LED HIM TO TALK OF QUITTING... good damned shot that paralyzed Hatton totally.. no one had a thing to say about him being able to continue.. etc.. yet BERNARD HOPKINS LANDED a similar punch that did the same thing to Delahoya and people were saying the FIGHT WAS FIXED? THE SHOT WAS NOT REAL ETC...

Watching Hatton fold from the shot he took just brought me back to HOPKINS DLH-- I KNOW SOME guys who still entertain the insanity that DLH and Hopkins had a fix in... LMAO-- like Hatton.. DLH took a well placed body shot that ended it.. good clean shot

This post has been edited by neophyte7: Dec 10 2012, 06:53 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
BrutUalBK
post Dec 11 2012, 06:19 PM
Post #2

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,708

Man, wow!! I'm glad to see that folks here seem to understand how a bodyshot affects the body and how real that shot was that BHop landed on DLH.

When my older brother was teaching how to box one day he showed me the importance of bodyshots, prior to his striking blow to my liver we had only worked on throwing to the shoulders in order to time the movement of the head but he slipped that shot on me to the liver and as I went to walk forward I was able to take one step and then collapsed.

It was a delayed reaction much like the shot DLH took and though I was capable of moving my upper body I could not get my lower body and legs to move at all, I was able to hit on the ground but I winced whenever I tried to get to my feet but I just couldn't recover.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjX-_JtV5Ss

And to think that some people said DLH was faking, yeah...alright then let me hit you with one you don't see coming to the Solar Plexus.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 06:59 AM