IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> who is the fighter of the year and why?
mgrover
post Jan 2 2013, 08:15 PM
Post #41

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

Do we expect too much to want a dominate champion who fights stellar competition 2-3 times a year? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jan 2 2013, 08:26 PM
Post #42

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mgrover @ Jan 2 2013, 09:15 PM) *
Do we expect too much to want a dominate champion who fights stellar competition 2-3 times a year? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

were u excited about any of those match ups? did u think he would lose to any of them?

i knew he'd beat them all. his performances against wv2 and mathebula were not exactly spectacular. they were underwhelming to be honest. had he destroyed all 4 the way i expected him to...maybe u give it to him for being active. quantity isn't as important as quality imo.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Jan 2 2013, 09:21 PM
Post #43

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jan 3 2013, 01:26 AM) *
were u excited about any of those match ups? did u think he would lose to any of them?

i knew he'd beat them all. his performances against wv2 and mathebula were not exactly spectacular. they were underwhelming to be honest. had he destroyed all 4 the way i expected him to...maybe u give it to him for being active. quantity isn't as important as quality imo.

oh I don't mean Donaire in particular, I mean from the sport itself, can you have all 3 things that we obviously want? Usually the fighters that attempt that don't stay on top very long, or the realize they don't need to fight 3 times a year.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jan 3 2013, 02:03 PM
Post #44

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mgrover @ Jan 2 2013, 10:21 PM) *
oh I don't mean Donaire in particular, I mean from the sport itself, can you have all 3 things that we obviously want? Usually the fighters that attempt that don't stay on top very long, or the realize they don't need to fight 3 times a year.

true.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2014 - 01:56 PM