Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> quillen vs guerrero, who u taking?
daprofessor
post Dec 18 2012, 04:15 PM
Post #1

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

this is going to be an interesting match up.

guerrero has been training with virgil hunter. i thought he was pretty solid before he loss to dude from the contender. this is a big opportunity for him to get back in the conversation. i think quillen has improved but still has a ways to go.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Cshel86
post Dec 18 2012, 08:44 PM
Post #2

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

I like Fernando Guerrero, though he got put on his shit by Grady Brewer...I remember that on FNFs a while back. Guerrero's a great boxer/puncher and I'm sure his angles will give Quillin trouble. Picture N'Dam, but a lot quicker...that's Guerrero in a nutshell.

Pete can't go in there looking for the knockout, or looking to be the bully...it wont be that easy. If N'Dam gave him trouble in a few rounds with volume punches and taking the initiative, then Guerrero will only be a stronger test.

This is one of those pick 'em fights that had me a bit silent when read that it was actually made. That silence is usually coupled by a devastating "oh shit" scrolling through my head...somebody's gotta lose.

Im giving this one to Guerrero on the strength of boxing, circling, and staying outta harm's way. He may engage Quillin from time to time, but too much of it, will give him those Grady Brewer nightmares again.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 04:47 PM