Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Broner Vs. Abril
Marcus
post Dec 18 2012, 04:27 PM
Post #1

Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,254

Negotiations are "80%" complete for a February Showdown according to team Abril. THIS fight will be Broner's toughest fight to date. Abril is WAY better than DeMarco.

What do you guys think about this match up?

I think Broner will get a decision but i wouldnt be surprised if its not unanimous. Broner is powerful, fast, and great defensively. But so was Bambam and Abril outboxed an overweight stronger Rios. This will be a chest match for Broner. He better train hard. Is this for the vacant WBA title anyone?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
karmine20
post Dec 18 2012, 09:29 PM
Post #2

Amateur

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,403

QUOTE (Marcus @ Dec 18 2012, 05:27 PM) *
Negotiations are "80%" complete for a February Showdown according to team Abril. THIS fight will be Broner's toughest fight to date. Abril is WAY better than DeMarco.

What do you guys think about this match up?

I think Broner will get a decision but i wouldnt be surprised if its not unanimous. Broner is powerful, fast, and great defensively. But so was Bambam and Abril outboxed an overweight stronger Rios. This will be a chest match for Broner. He better train hard. Is this for the vacant WBA title anyone?

First off BamBam as you put it is a come straight forward fighter a lot like PacMan. which is why he was set up to fight paqman barring there were no set backs in the marques vs paqman. Well we all know what happened in that fight.. my point is any lateral movement on BamBam will fuck up him. he sucks at cutting off ring and ect.. So that is why he outboxed BamBam, he sucks at it and is more of a brawler. now as for Broner vs Abril. that is a decent matchup , but Abril is average at best. not great power and nothing stands out except he is an awkward fighter. i see/expect him getting TKO'd in atleast 10.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 07:20 AM