IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> NBC: AdameK/Cunningham II:@4pm(ET)/1pm(PT)-SPOILERS, No New Spoilers, Duplicate Threads or Public Streams
daprofessor
post Dec 26 2012, 05:49 PM
Post #21

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

how many gift decisions is adamek going to get!? this shit is ridiculous!!! he got schooled by one armed fast eddie chambers...then this bullshit. i thought he probably won about 4 rounds and that's it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Dec 26 2012, 09:04 PM
Post #22

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Dec 26 2012, 04:49 PM) *
how many gift decisions is adamek going to get!? this shit is ridiculous!!! he got schooled by one armed fast eddie chambers...then this bullshit. i thought he probably won about 4 rounds and that's it.

Nice breakdown here:

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/adamek-cun...analysis-158847

I had it 116-114 for Cunningham, or 6-4-2. I don't see a robbery here, just a bad decision. I stand fast that the BEST Adamek gets is a draw. Cunningham most likely should have won by 1-4 points. I stand fast that there needs to be more even rounds at 10-10 to show a round's closeness. Next year, I plan to contract the Association of Boxing Commissions on this matter.

I recall six rounds that could have gone to either fighter, but don't recall how I broke down those individual rounds. I don't think Stevie ran much at all, he pivitod and scored effectively. Tomaz made it close by throwing and landing good power shots in spots, but Stevie was a little more effective in his boxing than Tomaz was in his punching. I would say about a 60% edge to Cunningham to 40% for Adamek.

Jack

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Dec 27 2012, 04:01 AM
Post #23

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Dec 26 2012, 10:04 PM) *
Nice breakdown here:

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/adamek-cun...analysis-158847

I had it 116-114 for Cunningham, or 6-4-2. I don't see a robbery here, just a bad decision. I stand fast that the BEST Adamek gets is a draw. Cunningham most likely should have won by 1-4 points. I stand fast that there needs to be more even rounds at 10-10 to show a round's closeness. Next year, I plan to contract the Association of Boxing Commissions on this matter.

I recall six rounds that could have gone to either fighter, but don't recall how I broke down those individual rounds. I don't think Stevie ran much at all, he pivitod and scored effectively. Tomaz made it close by throwing and landing good power shots in spots, but Stevie was a little more effective in his boxing than Tomaz was in his punching. I would say about a 60% edge to Cunningham to 40% for Adamek.

Jack

we should do a round by round break down in the forum. i don't score even rounds.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 10:41 AM