IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Froch vs Kessler II, its on bitches!!!
checkleft
post Dec 31 2012, 09:56 AM
Post #11

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (wolterb @ Dec 27 2012, 09:07 PM) *
If true it'd be good news! In the case they do fight, I can't help but hope Froch gets the win - the 1st looked a draw to me.

couldn't agree more!
QUOTE (wolterb @ Dec 27 2012, 09:09 PM) *
And why the shame for liking Froch? lol

The guys a complete throwback and an awesome fighter, but hes a god Damn douche Haha hes just so Damn confident

QUOTE (Franchize @ Dec 28 2012, 08:31 AM) *
I think Froch wins. I think the first fight was more Froch fucking up than anything Kessler did. Kessler fought off of mere will. Skill wise, he seemed a step behind Froch. That said, Froch made some amateurish mistakes that cost him rounds. He was fundamentally sloppy all night and Kessler decided that his best chances were to bring the Cobra to a dog fight. I've never seen a Cobra vs a Dog in a Dog fight but apparently the dogs win a tugh, bloody battle. Maybe I need to youtube it or look for it on Discovery lol

Loved every part of this post, you hit it right on the head
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jan 1 2013, 04:15 AM
Post #12

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

i never wish injury on anyone...but if kessler would happen to injure himself...and pavlik/froch was able to get made instead...i'd rather see that match up.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Jan 1 2013, 05:27 PM
Post #13

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jan 1 2013, 05:15 AM) *
i never wish injury on anyone...but if kessler would happen to injure himself...and pavlik/froch was able to get made instead...i'd rather see that match up.

Really? It could be good but pavlik has been a mental midget since the Hopkins fight. I also heard hes back to drinking and went on some racist rant online or something (just something i heard not sure if their is any validity to it). Buy if anyone can find the video and post it that would be cool!

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jan 1 2013, 09:54 PM
Post #14

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Jan 1 2013, 06:27 PM) *
Really? It could be good but pavlik has been a mental midget since the Hopkins fight. I also heard hes back to drinking and went on some racist rant online or something (just something i heard not sure if their is any validity to it). Buy if anyone can find the video and post it that would be cool!

if he's back to drinking that's disappointing. i haven't heard anything about a racist rant...i'll have to look it up.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Jan 15 2013, 08:49 AM
Post #15

Super Middleweight

The boxing gods have answered, the Viking and the cobra II. (Just noticed it sounds like something out of a fable or something lol)

http://www.boxingscene.com/kessler-froch-a...match-on--61407

I'm pumped, excuse me for sounding like a stupid optimistic kid but I'm getting pumped for this year in boxing!

This post has been edited by checkleft: Jan 15 2013, 08:51 AM

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 15 2013, 02:55 PM
Post #16

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Im ashamed to say that I still haven't seen the first fight, outside of highlight clips. Its clear that I have some heavy lifting to do here. Cant wait for this one though! I'll trust you guys' assessment in regards to the first fight being a must-see. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ok.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jan 15 2013, 02:56 PM
Post #17

Cruiserweight

the first fight wasn't really all that. froch wins in front of his hometown crowd. it'll be as close as the last one.

i'd much rather see froch face his mandatory or even kelly pavlik.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2014 - 08:36 PM